25

"Yah knock it off." Someone yelled from my back. "Why would we? " The tall girl said. "Why do you team with that bitch girl?" And I bow down my head not. "Don't even call her a bitch. You don't even know the real her." And I realized it's Yoongi. And the girls just rolled there eyes and leave. "Were not yet done with you young lady." The tall girl said. "Yah gwenchana?" Yoongi helped me to stand and I just stay silent. "What happened to you have scar on your face?!" "I'm fine Yoongi mianhe. I need to go now." I bowed and leave him but before I leave he grab my wrist. "Your not going home alone I'll take you home for you to be safe okay?" And I just sigh. At the car. "Y/n why are they beating on you?" "I don't know Yoongi. Since Monday and class ended I was called by someone at the gym and I followed her and there are many girls with angry face and looking at me and someone shout to hit me." "Ouhh.." Is just a word came out from Yoongi. Is because of Jungkook? Are they Jungkook's fan girl? Just because we wre always together? "What did I do wrong Yoongi.... what did I do wrong." Sigh. Where are you Taehyung I'm sorry for ignoring you. "Don't worry Y/n you didn't do anything wrong. I trust you." He face me and smiled. "How could you trust me if we aren't that close?" I ask. Well yeah it's true that we are not that close. I remeber he is also one of Jungkook's squad arghh now another issue is that is?!? "Well if Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung told me that you are kind. And in my opinion you are different you're not like the others." I just smiled at him and we arrived at my house. "Well, this is our house. Thank you Yoongi." I say shyly. "For what?"*chuckles* "For helping me awhile ago and taking me home safely." "That's not a problem friends? I mean close friend." "Sure Yoongi." "So you tomorrow?" "Uh yeah." And he wave at me and I enter the house. But before I enter I fix myself like nothing happened. "Annyeong eomma~ I'm home. " "Ouhh let's eat your just in time for dinner." "Okay eomma~I'll take a quick bath." And I got to my room. I search for a medicine and band aid for my toes that it has a scars. And it hurts a little. Why would they hit me. Sometimes I'm not strong but whenever I try I just can't move so I can't stand alone. Even though they are bitch I can beat them but not today or even tomorrow not until I know why they are bullying me. Soneday I will revenge on them. "Y/n unnie it's time to eat " as I heard Lily knocks on my door. "Nae arraso~"
After we eat dinner I do all my homework and listen to some musics. It's 9 in the evening and suddenly my music is hold on tight which is by BTS. "Can you trust me?" This song hits me right now. It is so relatable for me. I got a new text but it's a unknown number.
Hey Y/n it's Yoongi I wonder if you want to go out with me tomorrow?

Ouh Yoongi hi. I'll see if I can😊

-YOONGI'S POV-
I'm still worried about Y/n who ever did that to her I'll surely give them a lesson. Since I met Y/n in school my feelings for are changing. Actually I like her. It was a Love at first sight. I need to make a move soon cause I heard a news from Jimin that he also likes Y/n.

-ANOTHER CHAPTER GUYS I WAS REALLY INSPIRED RN BECAUSE OF THE READERS IT REACH LIKE 1.13k?!? Really thank you for reading my first ever book. Sorry if there are wrong grammars and spellings. Vote this book don't forget to follow me too😅😂saranghaeyo ~