8

While I was walking going to the cafeteria. It was a sunny cold day. Good thing I wear my hoodie. When I saw a familiar face that was waving on me I run to him and start to work with Kai. "Y/N you should go to the counter. And I will be the server today." Kai told me. " okay."
"Goodmorning sir how may I help you?" I asked the old man. "May I order the hot cappuccino and red velvet cake." The old man ordered "coming right up sir."

-NIGHT TIME-
"Wow it's so tiring today." Kai sits down beside the counter. " I know right." "1 more hour left and we can close. I'm sleepy." Kai speaks softly. "Cling Ling." The bell ring and it means that there is a customer. When I take a look they are 7 boys and I think it's a boy band group. Well I'm not sure if this is the group of Bighit they called it BTS? And I don't know who were the members. " uhhh may I order?" I look at  the boy with orange hair and has a charming face. "O.. oh sure sir.." why am I shuttering aishhh. "May I order 3 frappes and 4 hot cappuccinos ?" The young man ordered. "Right away sir." As I was taking his order. " And also... can I have the nunber of the girl who takes my order?" And he suddenly smiled and my heart flutters. Noooo way Y/N nooo. I just smiled at him and give a piece of paper. "Here sir." And smile widely. "Kai serve the orders now."  I yell at him. " Arraseo~"
As I was cleaning the other table I feel awkward because I assume that someone is staring at me. When I look at the side a young man with a cold eyes stares at me. And it gives me goosebumps. Why does he stares at me like that? Eottoke? Kai poked my shoulder and I'm a little bit shock. " Come on now it's 9 already we should clean up fast before we go home late those customers will be heading in any minutes." Kai told me. And I just nodded. When I was heading the cr someone grab my wrist and when I turn around.

- Who could it be😱😂✌️peace yow  I know I end the chapter fast but don't worry I'll be updating more tomorrow night maybe? Or maybe on Friday night😁So i hope you like this story. Don't forget to vote 😅❤️saranghaeyo chingus😘😘❤️-