18

Time past classes are done. I rush to home for me to change my outfit. Now it's 4pm so I have much time to get ready. *Phone ring* "Yeoboseyo?" As  I answer the call. "Y/N you can have your day off since the cafeteria will close early Kai and the others will do the job. Have a great night. Annyeong." My manager said. "Arraso sir." (I FORGOT WHAT IS SIR IN KOREAN😂✌️🤘) After a short call I quickly text Taehyung to meet me in the park near our house since he didn't know where the park is I gave him the address.

-TAEHYUNG'S POV-
After Y/N called me. My phone ring signaling that I receive a message from Jennie.
Jennie: Oppa, can we go out for dinner?
Oh dear, I know that she  will get mad at me because I cannot go out with her.
Me: ohh, baby sorry I have an important appointment.
Jennie: Who will you meet? 😒
Me: My childhood friend. (A/n: aww just a childhood friend zone..😭😂I'm so savage 😂✌️okay you may continue reading.)
Jennie: Fine🙄.
I know it😪. After a short conversation. I prepare for myself to go to mall. I will buy something.

-Y/N POV-
As I walk in the house. "Eomma~" I call her from the living room. Lily come to hug me. She is really a nice and cute little girl you know. "Yes Y/n? What is it?" Mom ask. "I will go out with Taehyung later around 7pm is that okay eomma~?" I asked her. "Yeah sure. Just don't go home late. Okay sweetie?" She said as she smiled. Once again I take a look at the time I have 2 more hours to go. So I will do my homework first, then I will prepare. Good thing my homework is easy.

PAST TIME 6:30 PM

Wew... good it's time already 30 minutes left. I can walk to the park for 15 minutes. Maybe I'll just put a little light make-up. My outfit is simple I just wear a black jeans and maroon hoodie. After I do my face and my hair and for my outfit. I go down and say goodbye to mom and dad and also Lily. I exit the house and I get my phone and put headphones and play some BTS songs and I was curious about them so I start to play some of their song. And I was touch of the song that is entitled Hold Me Tight. "Can you trust me?,Can you trust me." As I sing the chorus. I came just in time. And I saw a familiar figure sitting beside the big tree. "What if I try to scare him😏." I whisper. "Boo." I scare him from his back and he jumped so I can't hold my laugh. "Yah, you scared me." He said and he pout. But he hug me suddenly so I hug him back because I really miss him so much. "Bogo shipda (I miss you) oppa. Why didn't you visit me. Didn't you know that I'm really sad. Every night sister is always comforting me because I cry every night." I felt a tear in my face. I look up to him to see what is he's reaction. Is he cry to? "Mianheyo (I'm sorry) Y/n if I didn't come to visit you but I leave far to that orphanage. I even tried to escape that house. But I'm scared because I don't have a money to go to you. But now we are here. We meet each other again I miss you my childhood friend. I hope you forgive me." Taehyung said. But when he said that, I mean when he said the word 'childhood friend' I was really hurt. I don't know why? Or what do I feel. Yet I'm happy and his happy that we meet each other again. "Oppa, don't leave me again okay, I don't want to happened it again." I said "I will." He said and we walk for awhile and have fun in the park each other. I miss this feeling.

*Annyeonghaseyo chingus here is the other chapter for you. I hope you enjoy it. And don't forget to vote and share it to your friends. Saranghaeyo chingus. Thank you for supporting my book😘😘*