15

I was charged out in the hospital now. And now I need to go back in school. Arghh. I really hate it. People keep on judging other kids. And of course there is also a bullying problem in school which is I don't like it. However I have Jungkook as my friend now. And we were close at school. "Y/N!! Jimin is here come down now." My mom shout from the living room. And yeah Ji- " JIMIN IS HERE WTH IS HE DOING HERE!" I screamed what the heck is he doing early in the morning. And what does he need like, he's an artist and fans may see him... arghhh. I quickly take s shower and do my morning routines then go to the kitchen and there is Jimin. Talking with Lily. "Hey Y/N." He greet me and I just nod. Well I'm moody right now. Cause I'll be back in school again, which is I hate it. " What's wrong Y/N?" He asked me. "Nothing" I said lazily. And he just nodded. After I ate my breakfast which is strawberry. My favorite. Anyways were on our way to school. "OUR" of course Jimin is with me. On the past daysI kinda like him, but I don't think he likes me.
-AT SCHOOL-
"Thank you for the ride Jimin. Maybe see you tomorrow again." As I go ut of the car. "Okay, no problem." As he smile at me and wave at me. As I walk through the hall I saw Jungkook running to me. " Y/N did you know that we have a new students?" He ask me while breathing heavily. " Jinja?!" (Really?) Who could it be? I hope they are good. " Yeah, actually they are trainees of YG Entertainment." And I just nodded and I look at Jungkook again." YG ENTERTAINMENT?!" That is where I want to be. And that is where I want to share my talent. "Wae? Stop shouting at me you girl." As he scrach his forehead. " Mianhe ~(Sorry) but I was just shocked because I heard the company name. Because that' company name, inside of it my dream was there." And he nodded like knows what he mean. "You mean you also want to be a singer?" And I nodded. "Arghh."   My head is aching and there is a small girl's voice.
"Tae oppa want to you want to be when you grow up? "
I wants to be a beautiful artist oppa."
" Y/N... Y/N" As I hear Jungkook's voice I was turn back to reality. " ohh. N..nae?(Yes?)" what is wrong with me... "Are you okay?" He asked me concerned. "Y..yeah I'm okay.(I lied) Let's go to our class now should we?" He nod while he is concerned. As we enter our class just in time, our teacher . " Okay class you have a new classmates." Great this is it. There are 4 girls enter our room. I think they are the trainees in YG entertainment. "You may introduce yourself now." As my teacher said. "Yeorubun Annyeonghaseyo, jeonun Kim Jennie'imnida." (Hi guys I'm Kim Jennie.) The tall and nice looking girl says. "Lisa'imnida" She looks like a thailander, but she can speak korean well. "Jisoo'imnida." A purple hair girl but she looks like intelligent. "Rose'imnida." She has a shy voice, hmm, I think she is nice. " And we are the Blackpink'imnida. And they bowed. " Okay you may seat now."  As my teacher said to them. Then she starts to lecture and it was a bit boring. But then the blackpink approach me. " Hi. What's your name?" Jennie ask. "Annyeonghaseyo. I am Y/N imnida." As I bow while I was sitting. And the bells ring. This is what I'm waiting for. " Class dismissed." We stand and bowed to our teacher. "Say you want to join us in lunch." Jisoo said. "Uh-sure..." and I just smiled. Maybe I'm not lonely today. "Y/N." I look at my back and Jungkook ," uh-" I was cut by him. "We need to talk." And I look at the group. And they seemed shock. "Uhm.. guys uh... sorry I'll try to get some time with you maybe tomorrow." I shyly ask them and they approve and nod to me. " Kamsahamnida." I bowed to them. Then Jungkook grab my hand and we reach to the rooftop.

Annyeonghaseyo chingus ( 안온하세요 친구)
-Sorry for the super late update. Exams are next week. And I just only have this Sunday a free time😅I'll try to do more chapters. Anyways. What's wrong with Jungkook?🤔🤔Would the Blackpink will be friend with Y/N😊.... Cheorom. Let's wait for next chapters again. Thank you for reading and supporting my book. Saranghaeyo chingus😘😘😘😘-