19

-???'S POV-
"Don't mess up with me Y/N. You'll see what will happen to you."

-Y/N'S POV-
I wake up and my alarm just ring just in time. School again. "Many gossips and hate again for me". I sighed. Haters gonna hate you know. Me and Jungkook were just friend or bestfriend. I don't care if they will figure out that I'm hanging out with Jimin and Taehyung but they are just my friend especially for Tae oppa. I get ready for school. "Y/n can you drop Lily off at her school. Me and your dad will go we have a early and unexpected business trip today until next week. Can you take care of your little sister too? Mianhe~ we will be back soon okay sweetheart." Mom said as I got to the living room and they were heading out. "Arraso eomma, jal ja have a safe trip eomma, appa." I said and give them a hug and kiss. "Eomma,appa." Lily yell it and run over to them and hug and kiss them too. We wave at them. Then me and Lily head to their school for me to drop to her. Her school is close to mine so it's okay. As we were walking Jungkook saw us and he joined us to walk. "Annyeong Little girl what is your name." Jungkook ask Lily. "Annyeong ahjussi jeonun Lily im'nida(My name is Lily)." And she bowed to him. "Call me Jungkook oppa arraso~?" Jungkook said to her. "Unnie is he your boyfriend?" I was shocked by Lily's question. "A..ani oh (no) dongsaeng." Then she just teased me🤦🏻‍♀️and Jungkook was just laughing. Few minutes past we arrive at Lily's school. She hug me tight and kiss me and she wave at us. "Lily don't forget not to talk to strangers okay? Wait for me to come to fetch you." I said to her. "Nae unnie~." Then me and Jungkook walk to our school. "Yah Jungkookie." I called him. "Hmm." He simply said. "Someone told me that you like someone." I save my laughter. "Wh..what?!" He screams. And I start laughing at him. "It's IU right?" And I smirk to him. And I realize that he is blushing hard😂 we are near the school. "Jungkookie, look at that" I run as fast I can while laughing. Yes I prank him. "Aishh Jinja! Yahh comeback here." He speedily run to me but luckily I reach my classroom and he go to his classroom. "Hey Y/n, why didn't you come back yesterday we were so worried what could happened to you." Jennie said. "Mianhe Jennie. After Jungkookie called me I tend to cut one class." I explained. "Why did Jungkook oppa called you." Lisa asked me. And I remember what Jungkook told me. "Ohh nothing important." Come on how could I lie to them. And just in time our teacher came in and we start our new lesson. While having a class I made a decision if I will avoid the girl a.k.a Blackpink. Because of what Jungkookie told me. The bell rings and it means it is recess. "Y/n come with us." Rose call me. "Ohh, sorry I cannot go with you guys. Maybe next time?" I said. "Ohh, uhmm okay Y/n see you." Jisoo said. I bring out of my phone and text Jungkook.

Me: Jungkookie meet me at the rooftop.
Jungkookie: arraso.

I pack up and go to the rooftop. I wait Jungkook up there. And he took 2 minutes for him to arrive. "Y/n waeyo is there a problem?" He ask me with a worried face. "Nothing much." I said while looking down. "Did you meet up with Taehyung Hyung last night?" He ask. "Uhmm ye..yeah." I said. "Why are shuttering." He teased me as well. "Ani-oh" then he smile like an idiot. "Yah! Me and Tae oppa were  just taking a walk last night." I explained to him.

-???'S POV-
This girl is really something you know. I cannot take it anymore I quietly follow her at the rooftop and hide. "Huh his with Jungkook oppa?" I whisper. "Did you meet up with Taehyung Hyung last night?" I heard Jungkook asked Y/n. "So she's the One I saw her last night. "Yah! Me and Tae oppa were just taking a walk last night." Y/n said. "That's it." And I quickly reveal my self.

-Y/N's POV-
I was completely shocked when Jennie appertaining behind the boxes. My thoughts are running through my head. I was nervous because she might heard our conversation with Jungkook. Cause I remember that Jennie is Taehyung boyfriend. And she might heard that I called Taehyung a oppa. She might get it wrong. "Uh.. Jennie what are you doing in here?" Jungkook ask. "Ouh I'm just taking some air. Sorry to disturb you guys." Then she quickly run out to the rooftop. "Oh dear this is not good Y/n." Jungkook said to me. "I avoided them." I said. "But you need to be careful Y/n okay?" And I nod.

~Annyeong so I reach 8  words so far. I hope you enjoy it. What will next happen to Y/n I wonder. What would Jennie do to Y/n, now that she know that Y/n and Taehyung goes out together. That makes her misunderstood? Well let's see in the next chapter soon. Goodnight guys I love yaahhhhh all. Don't forget to vote this book and also vote for MAMA.~