SURPRISE

"Eh? Why does the cafe is closed? And where is Taehyung?" I look at the window and there is a candle. I think only one. I took my keys to the cafe. Someone hugs me back and cover my mouth. I was really nervous and scared. "Shhh." I turned around and it's "YAH! YOU WANT TO DIE?!?" Still dark "Hey relax it's just me Taehyung." "Aish.. I hate you." "I love yah. I know you're scared of dark mianhe~" I look at the cake and it's says sorry . I didn't regret to think but I just hug him tight. "It's okay oppa. Mianhe~ I'm the one who needs to say sorry because I-" he cut my words. "Shh. It's okay. Just don't do it again arraso?" "Nae."
A party pop up and I scream because of shock. "Aigooo~ would you care for my heart." And they just giggled. "Ahh, guys where's Yoongi?" "Ohh, he's staying in his studio you know he really don't want to leave his studio like ever."  Kookie said. "Ouhh." Why do I miss him. Aisshhh. "Uhhmmm Y/n we will leave you two alone to make some time to talk each other." Jin said. "Ahh.. okay." I simply said and they get out of the cafe. For somehow why did Taehyung use this cafe just for surprising me?!? "Yah. Why did you use the cafe just for surprising me and this cafe needs to be open and did you ask permis-" before I continue another word Taehyung hug me. "I'm really sorry Y/n really sorry for everything." I sighed. "Tae it's not your fault mine. So sorry." And I hug him back I miss him but I feel so confuse. Why does my heart is finding someone. "Why did you ignore all my call and text?" "Nothing." "By the way tae oppa. How are you with Jennie?" Great why did I say it out. "We broke up." And my eyes become huge. "Eh? W..why?" I didn't expect that they broke up. "I didn't gave her time. I always concentrate on my phone texting and calling you. But you ignore it so..." I'm so speechless right now. "Ouhh sorry Tae-" "It's okay Y/n it's not your fault. I also want to break with her though." "Huh? Why?" "I know that she's just cheating on me." "Really?!?" Aishh that brat. "Yeah, let's not talk about her." "Okay." "Come let's go to the park." He held my hands and we go to the park. "Oh, Yoongi?" "Huh?" "There-" what the he's there while ago. "Are you okay Y/n Yoongi hyung is not there." "I saw him but he is just there awhile ago?" "It's just another person. Or maybe it look like him."

YOONGI'S POV

"Hyung where have you been?" Another annoying sound in my ear. "From the studio" Jin slap my back. What the heck is wrong with him? "Liar we went to your studio and you are not there. So tell me where have you been." "Okay okay. I came out just for a walk why?" "Taehyung needs help for preparing for the surpise for Y/n and you are not there." Surprise for Y/n? "Where is the venue hyung?" I'm so curious now. I feel jealous inside of  me." "At the cafe where Y/n work." "Okay" I quickly ran there and just in time. Y/n and Taehyung are going out. "Oh, Yoongi" I quickly hide. That was close. I better hide or should I go home. Aishhh.

TAEHYUNG'S POV
"Y/n wait here." I get a necklace in my pocket and I put it on her neck. "Woah Tae oppa it's pretty." "Y/n. I really miss you so much. And wen we meet each other again I really want to tell you something." "What is it oppa?"

Hi guys sorry for the late update. Right now I really feel sad that I think I'm not a good author or writer and I'm thinking of not finishing this fanfic. Because I was hurt about the comment thing of the other reader. But thank you so much for the votes for this fanfics love you guys😊😢😘