15

Anna's lower lip was caught between her teeth in reaction to the sharp sting she had suddenly felt on her rear end. She couldn't quite wrap her head around the fact that her literature teacher was actually spanking her over his desk. She was just glad it was his hand and not anything sturdier that could cause her more pain.

After the sharp contact Calum's hand made with her skin, he switched it to a soothing rub on the area of contact. This was just before the same action was repeated. Annabeth squeaked, her hands clutching onto the desk more so than they were just moments prior. She was disappointed in herself for disappointing Calum enough to lead to this. She wanted to cry, partially because her ass was burning and partially because she hated the way her emotions were eating her up.

Calum, though he hated to cause her too much pain, was finding a small bit of joy in seeing the petite girl the way she was. Submissive, responsive and willing to his touch. He knew the touch was abrupt, of course it'd cause a response, but he loved the one she gave. Her whines and whimpers nearly went straight in his pants. The sight of her bum gaining a redder hue with ever slap did something to him, he wasn't exactly sure why. The thing that really got him going though was the increasing moisture building against the sheer white of her panties. He didn't expect that effect to occur on this specific girl, Annabeth wouldn't have expected it herself.

As the spanking went on, leading to the amount of ten Calum had decided on, Anna then noticed an odd feeling she was getting. It was faintly familiar, something she's felt before but very few times. By the eighth smack on her behind, her whimper seemed to shift into a hybrid between that and a moan. Calum felt he might need to ravish her right then and there. He wanted to stop, to prevent from anything worsening the tightening of his pants, but he continued out to ten.

Anna bit back a moan after the tenth slap to her skin. She wasn't sure what switched in her, but she was sure that her ass was probably redder a newly painted fire truck. Calum bent down and kissed the top of her head before gesturing for her to stand, she could feel like soreness beginning to kick in.

The tent in the crotch of his pants was prominent to say the least, Anna saw it from the corner of her eye and willed herself not to look at it, for she didn't want the man in front of him to catch her doing so. Any tears that had welled up in her eyes at the beginning of the spanking had subsided and she looked as though nothing had happened. That's only if you didn't look at her ass.

Calum's clearing of his throats broke the sudden silence that had fallen over the both of them, "Let's get going, alright?"

-

a/n:

s t e a m y

also help a girl out and add the chase to your library to be notified when i post the first chapter (it's a harry fic, he's gonna be kind of an asshole but that's chill)