16.

i'm sorry but holy fReAKiNg cRap we're at like 10k reads ??1!2? i'm so sorry i haven't updated, truthfully, i'm not really feeling this story. but! because of the attention it's seeming to get, im going to try and finish it!! thank y'all so much :))

A N N A B E T H

The car ride home was uncomfortable, for more than one reason. The first was the tension between Calum and I the entire way, neither of us seemed to understand how to handle what just happened. The second was actually because of the incident in the classroom. My bum was sore and sitting on it for the whole twenty minute drive back to Calum's wasn't doing it any favors.

We got back to the house and I quickly got inside the doors. Calum followed.

"Baby?" I heard him call, the sound of the door shutting following his voice.

I grew very shy in a very short amount of time, but ignoring him was only going to worsen my situation and I knew that.

"Mhm?" I stepped into frame, the opening from the living room to the kitchen.

"Come on upstairs, doll." He said blatantly as he made his was up the staircase. I hurriedly followed, like a lost puppy.

We walked into the bedroom and Calum asked me to sit down on the bed. "Careful," He said and looked back at me, and I swear I noticed a faint smirk hung on his lips, "wouldn't want to hurt that bum of yours anymore."

My cheeks quickly flushed and I gently sat down on the comforter as I watched him walk into the ensuite attached to the bedroom. I fiddled with my fingers and the hem of my skirt as I waited.

Calum returned minutes later with a bottle of something in his hand. The closer he got, the better I could make out the label and found out it was lotion. I looked up at the tall man headed in my direction and tilted my head. He asked me to stand as he took a seat where I was before gesturing me across his lap. I was sill confused, but did as he asked.

He flipped my skirt up in my back, much like he did when we were in the classroom, and a knot slowly began to twist itself up in my stomach. I soon, felt something cold on my skin. I realized it was the lotion when I felt Calum's hand rubbing it against my sore skin. His hands were surprisingly gentle after what they'd done not even an hour prior, but they were comforting.

We stayed like this for minutes, no talking. I didn't know how long it had been when my skirt was flipped back over and covered my bum again. Calum lifted me somehow, and sat me carefully on his lap, pulling my legs on either side of his body.

"What was that?" I asked softly.

"It was nothing, Im just taking care of my baby girl" He told me as he let his hands rest on my hips.

I smiled softly with a faint blush, but reached up and messed with the collar of his shirt, focusing my eyes on the material to hide my schoolgirl reaction. A low chuckle sounded from the man I was facing and he snaked his arms around my waist.

"You're adorable," He smiled, and it was then when I looked up at him.

"You're not too bad yourself, daddy" I teased at him weakly. Id been getting more comfortable around him and chose to test my waters.

He grinned and kissed my nose, "Hungry?"