.2.

Nino and Adrien were chatting to each other in the locker room when a purple butterfly flew past then.

"Bro, wasn't that an akuma" Nino blurted out mid convocation.

"An akuma!" Adrien exclaimed.
"Where is it going?!"

The akuma flew into the crowd of students.

"Nino... I have to go... look for Marinette.
You should find a safe place to hide" Adrien abruptly left his friend in the middle of the locker room.

Adrien ran into an empty classroom and closed the door behind him.

"Plagg, claws out" he yelled and Plagg got sucked into his ring, turning him into Chat Noir.

Chat jumped out of the window, landing right beside Ladybug.

A scream was heard from the front of the school. Ladybug and Chat looked at each other, thinking the same thing.

"You ready" Ladybug asked her partner and boyfriend.

"Ready as I'll ever be, M'lady" Chat replied before running to where the screen came from, Ladybug following behind him.
   ‍   
   ‍   
Firefly walked out of Dupont, leaving a trail of fire behind her.
The students surrounding the building screamed in terror at the sight of the akuma.

Her red hair flowed effortlessly down to her feet. Orange horns poked out of her hair and a black tiara sitting on her head.
The ankle length ballgown on her consisted of many layers of red and orange fabric and her orange eyes were looking for her target; Chloe.

"Where is Chloe Bourgeois" Firefly yelled.

"Another akuma caused be Chloe" Ladybug muttered under her breath.

Chloe had made fun of her too many times. She would always fire insults at her
Phht, a baby could do makeup better then gou.
Crush her hopes and dreams
"No one would hire a singer like you. You sound like a dying dolphin but don't worry, your ugliness could land you a job at a haunted house"
And now was her chance to get revenge. With the help of Halkmoth, Firefly could roast her, roast her literally. All she had to do in return was give Halkmoth Ladybug's and Chat Noir's miraculouses; her earrings and his ring.

"Chloe" the akuma growled.
Firefly jumped from her spot and landed infront of said girl and blocking her path.
Chloe halted to a stop.

"W-what do you want" she stuttered nervously.

"You've been making my life a living hell these past couple of weeks and it's about time you got taught a lesson" Firefly's clicked her fingers and a red firey flame appeared in her right palm. Chloe flinched at the sight.

A wicked grin appeared on the akuma's face as she started to walk around Chloe.

"Please don't touch the hair" Chloe pleaded with Firefly.

"So the hair first" Firefly was centimetres away from Chloe's blonde locks when a spotted yo-yo wrapped around Chloe's waist and pulled her away from the flaming akuma.

"Watch the hair" Chloe whined.

Ladybug fought back a groan. Why did she have to keep saving this spoilt child.

"Go hide from the akuma" Ladybug yelled before swinging away from Chloe, who was running into the school.

Chloe ran up the steps, taking then two at a time until she reached the library on the third floor.

Chloe sat in a chair beside a bookshelf.

"Uhh, this is so boring" Chloe moaned after sitting down for about five minutes.
She got up and started to walk around the library.

"Why did I come here?" Chloe asked herself out loud. "I should have gone home or something" She walked up a flight of stairs in the library.

A swarm of red ladybugs flooded through the library before disappearing.

"Took then long enough" Chloe thought to herself.

Chloe started go walk down the stairs when she spotted a blur of two figures on the bottom floor of the library.

"I thought I was the only one here" Chloe mumbled to herself as she walked closer to the blur.

Upon further inspection, Chloe realised that it was none other then Ladybug and Chat Noir. She quickly hid behind a bookshelf but still kept an eye on the two superheroes.

A beeb was heard from the two heros' miraculouses. The last dot and paw pad disappeared from their magical jewellery. A bright red and green light engulfed the hero's bodies. They were detransforming.

Chloe knew she wasn't supposed to watch them. She wasn't meant to know their civilian identities but who didn't want to know who Paris's superheroes were. She couldn't draw her eyes away from the bright light in front of her.

When the bright light faded away, Marinette and Adrien stood where Ladybug and Chat Noir once were.

Saying Chloe was shocked would have been been an understatement.

"Marinette is Ladybug and Adrien is Chat Noir" Chloe kept repeating in her head.

"Whaaa!" Chloe screeched.