.11.

It was lunchtime in Collage Françoise Dupont.
Adrien was walking through the halls when a hand grabbed his arm and pulled him into a store room.

"What do you want Chloe?" Adrien asked.

"What, I'm not Chloe" said the mystery person who dragged him into the closet.

Adrien immediately recognised that voice.

"Marinette?!" he asked, dumbfounded.
"What are you doing?"

"This" Marinette said seductively before closing the door and pinning Adrien to the back wall of the room.

"Oh, I see" Adrien tucked a strand of Marinette's hair behind her ear before kissing her.

Chloe was sitting by herself at an empty table. She was having the worst luck today. Sabrina was out sick, (That girl can be so useless sometimes)
Her limo hadn't come to take her home for lunch and there was no way she was walking home,
Adrien was nowhere to be found, (Shouldn't a boyfriend look after their girlfriend when she is having a bad day)

"Hay, can I sit here" Nathanael asked, snapping Chloe out of her thoughts.

"Yeah, sure" Chloe and Nathanael would have the odd chat every now and again ever since the project they did together. He's a great person once you get to know him. Hopefully he could cheer up Chloe slightly.

"Chloe, are you okay? Nathanael asked as soon as he sat down.

Chloe hadn't said any rude remarks to anyone today. Something must be wrong.

Someone had either kidnapped Chloe or the real one was broken.

"No, not at all!" Chloe whined.
"I had a bad hair day, one of the tyres for my limo went flat so I had to walk to school, Sabrina, my best friend isn't here or my boyfriend, Adrien! Could this day her any worse" She cried dramaticly onto her arm.

"Of course, her first world problems" Nathanael thought to himself.

After Chloe's dramatic moment, she picked up her fork and started to play with her food.
"Bleh, how can you eat this trash?" Chloe looked up from her bowl of spaghetti and pointed her fork at Nathanael.

"Well I…" Chloe didn't hear anything Nathanael was saying. She was focused on her boyfriend that was behind Nathanael… talking to Marinette.

"…loe Chloe? Did you hear anything I just said" Nathanael snapped Chloe into reality again.

"How dare he talk to that pesent baker's daughter?" Chloe slammed her hands into the table as she stood up.

"What are you talking about?"

"Adrien is talking to Marinette"

"Why can't he talk to Marinette?"

"Because I say he can't"

Chloe glared at the two and saw them laughing together.
She started to walk towards them when an arm pulled her back.

"Their having fun, don't runin it with your jealousy" Nathanael stood up and put a hand on Chloe's shoulder.
"If he is happy with his friends then you should be happy"

"But Adrien should be happy with me, the love of his life" Chloe argued.

Nathanael sighed.
"Chloe, can you keep a secret?"

"Of course I can"

"I still have a crush on Marinette… and it sucks that I can be the one who makes her smile everyday.  but if she happy with the people she loves, then I'm happy.

"Adrien is always happy with me"

"He never looks happy" Nathanael pointed out.

Nathanael give Chloe some time to think before he spoke again.
"Also, why did he break up with Marinette when they clearly liked each other?"

"Emm… I may have blackmailed him… but it was for his own good. Someone like him shouldn't even breathe the same air as Maritrash"

Nathanael clearly didn't agree with anything she said about his beautiful Marinette but had to fight the urge to defend her and show Chloe the true meaning of love.

"You should let him be with who he wants to be with. If you love him, you would let him be happy with who he loves"

"But Nathanael, Adrien does love me. He just has not realised yet. We were made for each other, we belong with each other. Adrien and I were destined to be together. One day he will see that I am the one for him

"This isn't right" Nathanael sighed.
Hopefully she would understand one day.

I made a crack video.
You can watch it if you want :)

~_That_Smol_Bean_💗