END CREDIT SCENE

PETER AND DIANA WERE ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING VERY STUPID AND VERY ILLEGAL. Diana had her new backpack on, courtesy of Tony Stark himself, her wings ejected, the two of them running towards the science museum in Queens. They giggled nervously as they made their way to the top, the blueprints of the building clutched in Diana's hands.

"This is a stupid idea," Peter hissed, adjusting his backpack, "I can't believe you talked me into this."

"This is a great idea, Peter, and you know it!" she whispered back, the two of them making their way to the top of the building where the opening was.

"I hate you," he whispered, pulling out the device they had stolen from Nicky; the man had made a device for Hank McCoy, a member of the X-Men, that would scramble alarms and they just stole one of his extras.

They made their way inside, Diana dropping down slowly. They had timed it so the security guard would be on the complete opposite side of the building on the underground levels, but they would have to move fast.

"I hope it's not crushed," Peter said, holding out the second bag carefully, "Though it doesn't really matter, since Pluto is super small and insignificant."

"We are not having this argument right now," she whispered, "Now come on, it's over here."

The two scurried over to the astronomy exhibit, coming to stand in the middle of the room, staring up. Nostalgia hit them like a wave and the two burst into quiet giggles, remembering their conversation that year ago. The day that changed everything.

"I miss your glasses," Diana commented idly as she watched Peter make his way towards the ceiling, bag in hand.

"You can't kiss me if I have them on," he pointed out, making his way towards the end of the solar system, webbing the bag to the ceiling and pulling out its contents.

"Exactly." She snorted and raised a hand towards her neck, fiddling with the ninth charm on her necklace, watching as Peter connected their homemade model, complete with moons, to the end of the solar system, carefully making his way back down.

"Rude," he whispered, moving to stand behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

The two stared up at the solar system, smiling contentedly. They watched it for a few moments, admiring their handiwork, before Diana shifted, pulling away from him.

"Come on, we gotta go before opening," she whispered, tugging him back towards the spot they came from, "Besides, Rhett said he's got something to tell us. It's like a surprise or something."

"Yeah?" Peter asked, "What about?"

"I dunno," she replied, a hand still on her necklace, "But he said something about Captain America fanfiction, so I'm afraid."

Peter laughed for a moment before stopping. "Oh, hey, wait. I have something for you." She watched as he took off his backpack and unzipped it, pulling out a blue flag. He handed it to her and she opened it, groaning loudly.

He laughed and wrapped an arm around her waist, moving in for a kiss. "Viva la Pluto."

She threw it onto his head and ran towards the exit, ignoring his shouts as he chased her throughout the exhibit, the two of them shrieking with laughter.

"Fuck you!"

— DIANA SMITH WILL RETURN —