38

A/N: so you guys were confused in the last chapter and I found the comment section truly amusing 😂. This chapter does include some vile language so I am sorry if that offends anyone because it truly is rather harsh. But without further ado, here is chapter 38.

-

"You may be my father but you're the most disgusting human being I've ever met." Louis spits, turning his head.

"Greg, Martin, please come in here." Harry panics, looking around but lets out a sigh of relief as he sees that the two men come from a different room, not spotting Harry peeking out from the corner.

"Bring out the chains." He says, and suddenly Louis shakes his head. "No, no please don't, I'll eat, I-I promise." He says, fear evident in his eyes.

Harry shakes his head in disgust, deciding that enough is enough. He pushes the door open and charges in.

Suddenly, the two men grab his arms and hold them behind his back, clearly struggling against Harry's resistance.

"Oh, look what we have here. The one and only Harry Styles." Marcus laughs, walking forward until his face was aligned with Harry's.

"Let him go, take me instead," Harry says, huffing. "Oh, I wish I could do that, but you see, he's my son, so I really can't," Marcus says, voice annoyingly mocking.

"You're a fucking asshole, let him go, or I swear to got you'll regret it," Harry says, pushing against the hold and charging towards Marcus, gripping his neck tightly.

Marcus weakly coughs, laughing as the two men come back and pull Harry back away.

Harry rolls his eyes, whispering ready into the microphone that was planted into his jacket.

Within a short ten seconds, Liam and Niall come rushing in, pointing the guns at the two men as they instantly let go of Harry, as he proceeds to Marcus.

He pushes Marcus against the wall and clutches his throat tightly, "Liam, untie Louis." He orders, watching as Liam unties the ropes around Louis' wrists and ankles.

"Go. Zayn's waiting outside." Liam orders, but Louis, being the stubborn man he is, shakes his head and walks towards Harry.

"Louis, go!" Harry shouts, seeing that more man had walked into the room, probably hearing the commotion. Louis shakes his head once more, "what the fuck, are you trying to get yourself killed?" Harry asks, being roughly pushed away from Marcus by one of the other men.

The man, who might he add, was about twice his size, punched him in the face, causing Harry to hunch over, clutching his nose due to the blood gushing out of it.

The man grabbed Louis' hand and pulled him behind himself. "Shit!" Harry shouts out, his vision getting increasingly blurry due to the intensity of the man's punch. Hearing this, both Liam and Niall turn to see Louis being held in a chokehold by Marcus and Harry's face bloody and battered.

In turn, Liam rushes towards Harry as Niall runs outside, shouting that he'd be back in a minute. "Fuck, man, you okay?" Liam asks, kneeling down to where Harry was, holding his head in his hands.

"You guys better leave, or sign this," Marcus announces, throwing a stack of papers at Harry and Liam. "If you don't sign it in the next two minutes, I'll slit his throat," Marcus says, tightening his chokehold on Louis, making sure he wouldn't budge.

Harry grabs the pen off the floor, looking up at the man in defeat, sniffling as he takes the pen in his hand. Liam grabs his hand, shaking his head, "Mate, you can't..." he trails off, eyes conflicted.

"I don't have a choice." Harry says, before leaning in closer, "Record this." He whispers, watching as Liam placed his phone the slightest bit out of his pocket, getting the entire scene while making sure that the other men couldn't see.

Harry sighs, looking at Louis once more, his boyfriend shaking his head, but Harry simply ignores this, signing the paper's which will officially hand his company over to the Marcus Tomlinson.

And as if it was out of a movie, Niall and Zayn busted in, Shouting for Harry to stop, but it was all too late, Marcus had taken the papers and handed them to one of his men. "Damn it!" Zayn shouts, hating that they were a mere second late.

Marcus shoved Louis towards Harry, "take him, hated taking care of the faggot anyways." "Damn, you really want to get yourself killed, don't you?" Liam comments, stepping forward and socking Marcus in the face.

The men stand up, charging towards Liam, "Shit, run!" Niall shouts, running out of the room, the rest of his friends following suit as Liam gets into the driver's seat and rushes off, looking in the mirror to make sure those men weren't following them."

"Harry, why did you sign the papers?" Louis says, as Harry takes off his shirt and pats his face, trying to stop the bleeding.

"Because he would've killed you, for fuck's sake. Because you didn't listen to Liam when he said to go to the car!" Harry says, looking rather angered.

"Yeah! Because I know my father, he wouldn't have killed me, he sure is an asshole but I know he doesn't have the balls to murder someone. I was just trying to get all of us out of there safely." Louis says.

"Well, how'd that work out for you?" Harry asks, to which Louis sighs, leaning on his shoulder, muttering a final apology.

"No, I'm sorry, I know you were trying to help." Harry sighs.

"Wait wait wait wait wait," Niall says, bringing everyone's attention to himself. "Wasn't your father dead? How and why did he kidnap you?" Niall asks, confusion flooding his features.

"That's what I thought, until....."

- *Flashback to when Louis got kidnapped*

"Let go of me!" Louis shouts, voice muffled due to the cloth placed onto his mouth. The two men dumped him onto the floor, groaning as he lands straight onto his back. "What the fuck!" Louis shouts, as the two then proceed to tie his arms together and his ankles to the wooden chair.

He struggles, trying to get loose but giving up as he realizes there was nothing he could do to get out of here. "Ay, call the boss." One of the men tells the other, as he walks out of the room and somewhere to get their apparent 'boss.'

Soon enough, Louis' very own 'dead' father walks into the room, chuckling as he sees Louis' eyes widen. "You were always one to escape. I should've known you would get out of the arrest." Marcus says, pulling out a chair and taking a seat.

"Not this time. No, I'm going to make sure that you don't get to be happy. You don't deserve to be happy, being the fucking homo you are."

Louis' jaw drops. "You faked your death, tried to get me arrested and are now kidnapping me because you don't want me to be happy?" Louis clarifies, feeling appalled by what he was hearing.

"Well, clearly! Any retard like you doesn't deserve it." Marcus says, sneering.

"You're absolutely psychotic."

- *End of Flashback*

"Well, damn, he's a fucking prick," Zayn says, rolling his eyes. "Really, I can't believe you had to live with that," Niall says, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"It's fine, but we've actually got a bigger issue at hand," Louis says, looking at Harry.

"Styles Enterprises now belongs to my father."

A/N: Okay I'm SO proud that my event today went really well so I wasn't as stressed and my sister's out so I don't have to worry about her. Also, what do you guys think about this chapter? It's actually quite long which is nice but I want to hear your thoughts so please be sure to leave a vote and don't forget to comment! <3