Epilogue

A/N: i don't even know what to say.

-

"Just tell me!" Niall said, pouting. Harry and Louis had come over claiming that they had a surprise and were currently stalling and Niall just couldn't take it.

"Okay, okay," Louis said, containing his excitement. "We're getting married!" They both announce. Niall stays frozen in place before it finally clicks.

"Oh my god. No, come here!" He says, hugging Louis tightly. "Congratulations, you guys are getting married, I can't believe it." Niall gasps, he was so excited, even though it wasn't even his wedding.

-

"Louis?" Harry called, walking up the stairs to their room and his heart fluttered at what he saw. Louis was there, his shirt stuffed with a pillow as he was looking at himself in the mirror.

"Lou?" Hearing this, Louis turned around, eyes wide as he threw the pillow back onto the bed. Harry slowly approached his fiance, wrapping his arms around his waist.

He lifts up Louis' shirt and places his hands onto Louis' tummy, resting his chin on his shoulder. "Just imagine, your tummy full with a little baby. Our little baby. If only."

Louis turns around so his forehead was pressed against Harry's. "I love you. So fucking much." Harry smiles, "I'm afraid that when we have a child, I'm probably going to spend all my love on them that I won't have any left for you."

"It's okay. I've got enough to last me another century."

-

"No, no, no, this is all wrong. I said we need the carnation pink roses, these are thulian pink, are you blind!" Louis shouts, pulling at his hair.

"Hey, calm down, what's wrong?" Harry asks, seeing the stress on Louis' features. "The decorator wants to ruin our wedding," Louis says, and if looks could kill, Harry was sure that everyone in the room would be dead right now.

"Mr. Styles, I don-" The man starts, to which Harry raises his hand. "Collin, just go fix it." The man looks confused but decides to leave the room, for his health. "Babe, just breathe," Harry says, sitting down next to Louis.

Louis takes a deep breath and places his head into his hands, "sorry, it's just, the wedding is in two months and he's getting all the wrong shades of pink, the guests will be devastated."

Hearing this, Harry bursts into laughter, earning a sharp slap on the arm by Louis. "Why are you laughing?" Louis says, crossing his arms over his chest.

"S-Sorry, but Lou, I doubt the guests will be devastated if the color of the roses is slightly off," Harry says, smirking. Louis sighs, "Honestly, you wouldn't understand, where's Anne, she's the only Styles I can trust." He says, standing up and marching out of the door, leaving Harry in hysterics.

-

"How's everything going?" Liam asks, him and Harry had become pretty close, although sometimes Harry had his doubts, he knew that Liam was a genuinely good person.

"Louis literally hates everyone. He says that he has to do all the work himself and he's even got my mum on his side." Harry says, rolling his eyes fondly.

Liam laughs at this, "he really wants the perfect wedding, I assume." Harry nods in response, "He said that if there's even one flaw, everyone will judge us."

"Maybe he's right, how is your mum, though?" "She's so happy, I honestly think that she loves Louis more than me, she only talks about him, but I'm just happy that they're getting along."