13

A/N: All my love goes to those affected in Manchester, it was such an unfortunate event.

"I don't-I don't think I heard you properly," Harry said, leaning forward.

"I-um-I have to go to Doncaster tomorrow for some family issues," Louis said, reaffirming his statement.

"Oh. For how long?" Harry asks, the tension thick enough to be cut with a knife. "I'm not too sure but I assume around two months because it seems relatively serious," Louis says, pursing his lips.

"Uh, we-wow I don't know how to say this," Harry says, running a hand over his face.

"I know, the company doesn't allow paid leave for over a month, especially when they're new, so I'm going to have to officially resign," Louis says, breaking the silence.

"Yes. But even though you've worked with us for barely a month, you've truly been a great assistant. If you're ever back in town, come visit us, really." Harry says, smiling but his eyes were clouded over once again, indicating that he was hiding his emotions.

"But let's not have this sorrowful mood. Today I'm meeting up with a few of the guys at 11, you can tag along, since it's your last day in town, you best make it a night to remember." Harry suggests, raising his eyebrows.

"No, Harry you're meeting up with your friends, I couldn't possibly--"

"Yes you can, Louis. I want you to come, and Ed will be there, he, too, quite likes your company." Harry adds, insisting.

"You know what, yeah. It's my last night, I might as well enjoy myself." Louis says, agreeing with an affirmative nod.

"Great. Send me your location and I'll come pick you up at 10:45." Harry says, unlocking the door to let Louis get out before driving away.

-

"Niall I don't have any clothes!" Louis shouts, eyes scanning his closet for the 29th time.

"Jesus, Lou, why are you such a girl?" Niall questions, as he sees the state of Louis' room, clothes littered around.

"Niall." Louis insists, pouting. Rolling his eyes, Niall enters the room, looking at the floor for a good five minutes before spotting an appropriate outfit and handing it to Louis.

Louis smiles, jumping up and kissing Niall on the cheek, the blonde scrunching up his face and wiping it off in a playful manner before leaving the room.

After adjusting his hair over and over, Louis was finally ready. He looked at himself in the mirror, his white and blue shirt along with his favorite jeans and signature vans.

Just then, his phone buzzed, the message from Harry appearing on his screen, stating that he was waiting outside

Waving to Niall, Louis walked out, seeing the familiar black SUV.