O N E

Hello! First off I'm so glad you found this! Vote, Share and bookmark this! And if you want you could leave comment!

This chapter is short then the rest will be it's around 600 words, and the others will around 900 or so (probably more)

Oh and Seventeen will appear in the 3rd chapter or so!

Thank you! Enjoy*

__________________________
O N E

"And right up here is your apartment, room C12." an kind elderly Korean woman, Mrs. Chan, The owner of this apartment complex, led you up a flight of stairs. You had been touring the your new apartment building and your new space was the last stop. "This and C13 are the only rooms on this floor so it shouldn't be very much traffic in the halls."she stepped in front of you and inserted a key into the door knob and slowly opened your door for you. She stepped to the side so your were able to see your new apartment.

"Woah..." You galked at the modern clean apartment before you. It was white with accent of gray and navy blue. It was bright thanks to the huge windows overlooking the beautiful downtown of Seoul. "Is this really my apartment?!" You asked dumbfounded. Mrs. Chan shook her head with a kind smile. "I can't believe it! It's so pretty! You smiled "Hmm. And clean" You swiped a finger across the slick reflective surface of a coffee table. "Ah yes, my the past tenant, Mrs. Kim" Mrs. Chan started speeking while looking around "She was very afraid of germs and she cleaned every single day, not wanting a speak of dust land on anything" You laughed a little "So she was a germaphobe and cleanfreak?" A small smile broke out on the owners face "Yes, you could say that" you looked around the open modern kitchen and opened the large sliver fridge.

"I just have one question" you peaked your head inside the large appliance "Why would someone want to move out of such an amazing place like this?" You looked around, it was truly your dream apartment. "Did she pass away?" You asked sheepishly "Oh. No, no, nothing like that!" She flapped her hands like she was sweeping the nonsense out of your head. "She just decided to move" This puzzled you. Who wanted to move out of this heaven?

Especially since this heaven's rent was the equivalate to $250 a month in America currency. "Was there a problem with anything? Like bugs or something?" You ask. She starts fiddling with her frail fingers. "Well there is one thing I haven't told you." She spoke nervously. Now you started freaking out. Was it haunted? Where there a murder as you next door neighbor? Roaches? CLOWNS!?

Your mind raced waiting for her reply. "The neighbors had the tendency to annoy Mrs. Kim and the past seven tenants." Not just one tenant. Freakin' SEVEN! Plus Mrs. Kim. EIGHT TENANTS!?

"What do you mean?" You asked making Mrs Chan look up "Well they have the habit to stay up late, they play loud music and joke very loudly. I guess the past tenants didn't appreciate it." Okay so you got crazy neighbors, the only con to this heaven.

"Well, I grew up with a lot of loud people so it shouldn't bother me." You smiled and she returned the gesture. "I knew you where different!" Your heart warmed from Mrs. Chan kind words. "Don't worry they are wonderful people and they won't bother you. They don't bother me. They're like the grandchildren I never had." She laughs and making you smile a little from her grandmother like aura. "I would love to stay and chit-chat with you, but I have other business to attend to." Mrs. Chan hands you the apartment key with a faint smile. "Thank you" you smile and bow. "No thank you" She bows back and makes her way towards the exit and you turn to admire your new space.
"Oh and Y/N!" Her voice called making you whip around "Welcome to the family"