T W E N T Y - T W O

T W E N T Y - T W O

(Y/N's POV)

You looked over your shoulder. Only to see Dino, Vernon and MINGYU?! Crap. He is fast.

You felt your face growing pale. Jihoon looked at you with concern "What's wrong?" He looked over his shoulder. "Where the hell did they come from!?!?" He picks up speed. "Should I let go over your hand?" I am probably slowing him down. "No, it's the only way we can stick together."

"GET BACK HERE YOU LOSER!" Yiu both laugh as you hear Hoshi yell from far behind. "Why is he so mad?" You ask still laughing "I don't know, but this is fun." Jihoon smiled. You look back smiling "Wait? Where did-"

*BAM* You both fell to the ground. "Oww" You groan rubbing your head looking up. A smug Mingyu towers over you. You look over to Jihoon seems equally surprised.

Mingyu bends down and picks up both of you by your shirt collars. You and Jihoon dangled in the air when Hoshi and everyone else rounded the corner. Hoshi smirked and laughed "Well. Well. Well. What do we have here...."

- - - -

"Guy's we have chicken!" Joshua and Jeonghan walk into the dorm with bags of chicken. "What happened to everyone else that went with you?" The8 says as he stands up. "Eh. They ran after Hoshi, Woozi and Y/N, for some reason." Jeonghan says plainly as Wonwoo joined them in the kitchen. "Huh? What do you mean?" Jun says pulling at some chicken "I dunno, we saw Woozi and Y/N dongsaeng being chased by Hoshi." Joshua said and took a bite of chicken. "Why?" Jun continued his questions, Jeonghan just shrugged.

"Well the better be back soon or I am going to eat all the chicken" Seungkwan said waving a chicken leg, "The can buy their own food." The8 added
"Yeah" Wonwoo agreed with them eating his own chicken. "Hey has anyone seen S.Coups Hyung?" DK spoke up.

"You know. Now that's I'm thinking about it. I haven't seen Hyung since this morning. " Seungkwan said with a mouth full of food. "Ew. Manners Seungkwanie" DK threw a napkin at him. "Sorry. This is just, really, really good chicken." Seungkwan apologized with food still in his mouth. "AH YOU DID IT AGAIN!" DK yelled.
They both started arguing but then the front door opened.

"Look who we found!" Someone yelled.

- - - -

Hoshi laughed like a mad man as you all entered the dorm. "See?" He pointed in yours and Jihoon's direction. Jihoon was ticked off. Okay a little more then ticked off....
"oH! Look it's the lovebirds!" Someone yelled, making Jihoon's head slowly turn to their direction "Whoever said that is dead." All eyes landed on Seungkwan. "YAY! I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!" He quickly ran to the bathroom leaving mostly everyone laughing. "Oh. Chicken?" You say looking at the counter top that had chicken boxes on top. "Yay! Get your own." The8 protected the boxes of his beloved chicken. "Eh. I guess you want your own lines too. But I guess to you have to get your own." Jihoon said unexpected innocently examining his nails while a bunch of "Ohhhhhh" filled the room. You shook your head "You guys act like five year olds." Jun strides up to you and leans on your shoulder "Oh Come on Y/N you know you love us." You laugh "Don't flatter yourselves. I only come for the food."

_______________
Sorry if this is shorter then usual. Only around 600 words.
I was pretty tired today.

I love sassy Woozi in the end though.... 😂