S E V E N T E E N (yeahhhh)

BAKSU! SEVENTEEN RIGHT HERE!!! (Clap will forever be stuck in my mind

BAKSU! SEVENTEEN RIGHT HERE!!! (Clap will forever be stuck in my mind....) Sorry I couldn't help it. The chapter is number 17... so yeah

Also fun fact this video killed me

_______________
You walked around campus making your way to the next class with a cup of steaming coffee in one hand and your phone in the other. You were texting Jihoon about setting up a date that you could go over to the studio. But it ending up with you threatening him to eat or you'd make him eat.

'FINE ILL EAT RIGHT NOW' you smirked as his latest message popped up. You quickly responded with 'GOOD.' You nod satisfied with the outcome and slip your phone into a jacket pocket.

You look around Campus. It was beautiful to say the lest. Trees lined the path way that connected to buildings. Since it was a school for arts, the walls where covered in beautiful paintings done by the art students from year before. As you approached your class, the faint sound of a piano came more evident with each step.

You opened the large door that led into the huge auditorium.
The professor of the vocal class, Mrs. Young tapped her foot while the pianist warmed up for when the others arrived.

"Oh hello Y/N." Mrs. Young welcomed you in English, even though it was a little broken most the time, you still understood her. You bowed respectfully "You are the first to arrive" she smiled as she switched back to Korean her native language. "I like to be a little early to warm my voice up." You smiled "I wish my other students where more like you." She laughed "Most of them are late and don't have time to practice. I mean since you most of you are in your 1st year we'll see what happens." You nod and take a seat for moment and pull out sheet music from your backpack and go over the notes in you head.
Soon you started humming the melody and gently tapped your foot.

More and more students filled the once almost empty auditorium. Minutes later once everyone settles in, Mrs. Young takes to the stage.
"Hello Everyone. Welcome, I am glad you all could make it today even though most of you have a important test later on this afternoon." She begins "Before we begin however I have an announcement." Whispers fill the room with excitement. "As we all know winter is soon upon us. Which means the annual SAFTA winter concert will be held soon!" Cheers fill up the auditorium making Mrs. Young smile gratefully.  "First those who are not familiar with it, I will explain."  Mrs. Young cleared her throat "It is an event that has been held every year. It is a very large concert and talent from every single program here is represented." "Many celebrities have attended this event, such as Girls Generation, EXO, Seventeen..."

Wait what? Seventeen came to your school for an event??? Just how big was this thing that all those amazing bands showed up!?
But then again you went to one of the best art schools in Korea and in the World. 

"This year will be one of the best year celebrities wise. We will have many artist, producers, actors and CEOs attend."

Wow what a perfect way to start off your four year of college...

"It is on Saturday the 13th of January. So mark you calenders now." 
"I will be assigning each person to a group or solo project so be prepared. And remember only the best will make it to the concert." Mrs. Young wraps her little announcement up and introduces the first student to sing.

After about 15 people it was finally your turn. It seemed to take forever but now it was time.

You stuck with a song that you where familiar with. Since you where still nervous about performing a Korean song.

"Cause you only need the light when it's burning low, only hate the road when your missing home..."

- - - -
Sheesh. Y/N sure pushes for her way...
Jihoon thought as he wander a lone hallway of the Pledis building looking for a vending machine. He started to hum a familiar tune to himself, "Hey Woozi!" A voice called out his name. He turned around to see Seungcheol Hyung walking up to him with his hands in his pockets. "I didn't know you where here today. I say as I waited for him to catch up. "Yeah, Vernon wanted us to work on some rap lyrics." He explains. "What about you? I thought you where getting your hair done today?"

Crap.

Jihoon ran his fingers though his hair and let out a frustrated sigh "Is that today?"
He nods "Yeah Shua just called me to see if you where here. Your unit is getting your hair done together remember?" Jihoon threw his head back. "I completely forgot.  Everything has been really crazy. " I try to justify myself. "It is fine. We just rescheduled you appointment to be when my unit gets our hair done." He smiles. "Okay that's fine. When is that?" Jihoon asked "Tomorrow after practice."

Right okay. After practice. Don't forget it.

- - - -
The next day....

After practice...

Jihoon forgot...