T W O T E E N

T W O T E E N

It was around five in the morning. Seungcheol had woken up an hour early to go talk to Woozi and their comeback tomorrow and a few other things. He couldn't believe it is already here. But nonetheless he was glad it is almost. Then we wouldn't have to train and rehearse that much. A lot of the boys pushed themselves to far. It scary sometimes. Only running on few blinks of sleep and caffeine working their butts off.

And as the leader it hurt him the most to see the younger members like that. Luckily they only have a few shows, award shows, fan signings ect.  Planned This month.

Now he stood at the door of Woozi studio. He knew for a matter of fact Jihoon was here since he isn't back at the dorm. Jihoon wouldn't go anywhere else but the studio at these hours.

S.Coups gently knocked and slowly open the door, not wanting to interrupt Jihoon, but make him aware of the leaders  presence.
S.Coups closed the door before turning towards Jihoon's desk. The leader let out a surprised gasp.

On the couch was Woozi with Y/N laying on his lap.

The room was dimly lit but he could tell they where both asleep. Woozi's arm rested across her shoulder. Seungcheol slowly approach his friends. Y/N face seemed to be tear-stained. S.Coups frowned sadly before grabbing a blanket and he draped it gently over them carefully no to disturb them. Y/N stirred a little and Woozi whisper something in his sleep that resembled "it's okay I am right here..."

Food wrappers and empty cups littered the desk. The leader grabbed the trash and threw it out for them.

He stared at them for a moment. Then he approach the door slowly and open it smiling to himself.

- - - -

ANNNDDDD IT'S TIME TO PRACTICE AGAINNNNN!!!

Usually Hoshi wasn't awake at five something in the morning but he was excited for tomorrow when all their hard work would pay off! Otherwise he would still have been asleep. Okay maybe not. He heard S.Coups hyung leave this morning decided to wake everyone up early so they could get it their dances down even more. Like Always the Maknae line was the hardest to wake up but eventually with the help of Jeonghan Hyung, he managed to get them all up and ready to leave by 5:30.

When they get down to the Dance Studio in Pledis, Hoshi noticed (bur lowkey forgot.) That they don't have S.Coups or Woozi hyung. But they go on for awhile before Hoshi decided he should go get Woozi down from his studio and find out where S.Coups was.

"YAH! KIM MINGYU-AH! CALL LEADER S.COUPS HYUNG!" Hoshi yelled after drinking some water (not alcohol haha... nevermind...) "Hey Hannie Hyung!" He called across the practice room to Jeonghan. "What?" He walk over towards his Hyung and Wonwoo. "I am going to drag Woozi down from his studio so he can get his butt down here and practice like the rest of us." As Hoshi walked back to the door he heard Wonwoo whisper "He is clearly asking for a death wish." Both himself and Jeonghan snicker. Whatever.

When Hoshi got up to the door, he just opened it quickly and yelled "YAH! WOOZI GET YOU BUTT UP AND COME PRACTICE!" But he noticed the lights were dim and he didn't hear and frantic clicking or typing like normal. He walked in "Woozi-ah?" Then quickly ran back to the practice room and yelled at everyone to come upstairs to Woozi's office.

As they follow him, Joshua kept asking if "Is Everything Okay?" And "Did anyone get hurt?" Hoshi reassuring him, but he didn't seem to believe it. On the way up Mingyu informed him that S.Coups didn't answer his phone.

Greaaaattt.

Since Hoshi never shut the door he waltzed right in with everyone behind him. "Look" he pointed. There is a burst of gasps. Hoshi nodded knowingly. DK is the first to pull out his phone and snap a photo, followed by many others. A few members exchange whispers and laughs.

Suddenly a dark figure appears in the door frame. "What are you guys doing!?" S.Coups stepped forward and whisper shouted. "Out now." He says fiercely point to the open door. Hoshi was the first to make his escape.

When they all reached the Dance Studio S.Coups hyung shuts the door. "You are all dead."
"YAH! Please don't kill us Hyung!" Dino shouts.

S.Coups smiled coyly "Don't worry I won't."

"But Woozi will."

_____________
Daddy Coups always protecting his sons.

And writing this reminded me of this....

Idek....

Also...

I had to name the chapter two teen