F O U R

F O U R

Seventeen? Why does that sound familiar? Why do they look familiar? Wait why are the called Seventeen if there is 13 of them?

Seungkwan and DK are practically bouncing up and saying stuff super fast, while Joshua and Vernon speak in English. There is so much to take in at a time. You glance over at Woozi who was apparently staring at You. Your eyes locked for a moment before You turned away slightly embarrassed. "And then we could have a movie night!" Seugkwan says loudly. "Okay you two need to calm down. Y/N dongsaeng is new and we can't bombard her with all of our crap." Wonwoo says flatly and Seungkwan and DK act disappointed.

"Hey watch your language." S.Coups corrects Wonwoo "S.Coups Hyung, Crap isn't a bad word" Jun points out "Yeah. I don't speak much English but, I am pretty sure Vernon says worse things in English" The8 spoke up. "Yeah I say stuff like Fu-" "Firetruck!" Joshua says loudly over Vernon. You laugh a bit and then realize you should probably be heading back. "Hey guys, it was great to meet you all but I should get going." They all stop arguing and Hoshi bounces forward and take both your hands in his "Do you have too? I'd love to talk more! I heard that you are in a dance workshop!" WTF. How did he know? As if reading your mind he replies "Gigi tells us a lot. She is basically our grandmother." Everyone nods in agreement.

All but Woozi that is, who was now leaning against a wall looking at his phone. "Gigi is pretty great." You laugh "And I would love to stay Hoshi Oppa but I have afternoon classes that I should really get to." He looks sad but complies. After saying goodbye to everyone you head out the door with Hoshi, Seugkwan and Vernon behind you.

"Bye USA Dongsaeng!" Vernon waves "Yeah well see you soon, we should totally plan a movie night!" Seugkwan hugs you tightly "That would be fun!" And then last Hoshi adds "I'd love to dance with you sometime, maybe I could teach you something or vice versa" he smiles a goofy eye smile. "I'll see about that, I am not very good at dancing so I'll probably fall a lot and make a fool of myself." "Nah, your probably great!" Suddenly he leans down and whispers with a cocky smirk "Probably 10 times better than Seugkwan here or Woozi."

Your name and face had been stuck in is head.
His heart fluttered just thinking about your for some reason.
To say he thought you were beautiful, was an understatement.

Jihoon found out later that week (no thanks to Gigi) that she was going to become a Music composer and song writer like himself.

She was going to SAFTA, where he was going to attend but instead Became a member of Seventeen. He was glad he never had the chance to. He won't know where he would be today if it wasn't for Seventeen.

But for some reason you never left his mind. He didn't know why. He wanted to know you better. Hopefully there would be chance.

Later that week you sat in your apartment waiting for your microwave ramen. As it cooked you looked through a celebrity gossip magazine that you saw at the corner store.

You flipped though the pages finding it quite interesting...

There was news about rookies winning awards, rumors about Celebritys secret lovers, articles on skin and hair care and other various things.

But when you flipped you were surprised.

It was none other then your next door neighbors?!