F I F T E E N

F I F T E E N

[A/N]
Hey readers! I am so happy to be backkkk!! I was really busy with school and I went on Vacation and I have a job. So yeah busy. But I am back now so yay! I went back and edited a few things in the previous chapters and fixed what need to be corrected.
I hope you enjoy this!! Make sure to share with your friends!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

It had nearly been a month since that happened. Y/N had to start buckling down with school and didn't have to much time on her hands to hang out with Seventeen. She hung out with the Maknae line a few times but that was it.

Luckily though She and Hoshi had exchanged numbers so that they could stay in touch. They just didn't have much time either because according to Hoshi they where working on a big comeback.
Which meant dance practice, vocal/rap practice, endless recording, sound editing, dieting, new looks and everything that came with a comeback. It was especially hard since they are self producing idols.

[Screencaps from Hoshi and Y/N conversation]

She missed him though

She missed him though. Even if she had known him only for a little while. He was kind of one of those people that it feels like you have known them forever.
Y/N always bugged Hoshi to make sure that everyone was staying healthy and kept eating to keep their strength up. (it was mainly directed to Woozi because, Mingyu told her that he had the habit of not having a normal eating diet)
____________
Sorry that this was was so short! I hope you enjoyed it though! I'll be posting more in a little bit. What do you guys think about the texts I have? You think that is a good element to the story? It won't be in every chapter but it will be appear here and there :)