E I G H T E E N

Black Hair Woozi is my aesthetic™
_______________

E I G H T E E N

"Hyung! Where are you?!" Vernon almost yelled through the phone. The hip hop unit where at their stylist waiting for Woozi since he missed his other appointment. "What?" A tired voice cracked on the other line. "We have our hair appointment right now" Vernon said patiently. "Aw crap. I forgot again!" There was a ruffling of fabric on the other side. "I'll be there in 15 minutes." Woozi said breathlessly before hanging up. Vernon locked his phone and sighed before turning to the other members. "He said he will be here in 15 minutes." S.Coups ran a hand through his jet black hair "What is with that boy now a days?"

Mingyu played with his fingers looking down trying to stay out of it. "You know something don't you Mingyu." The leader ask him with suspicious. "I..I don't know how you guys don't see it." Wonwoo turns to him "See what?" He looks up at  S.Coups.  "He keeps smiling to himself when he is on his phone. And keeps staring off in the distance and he is almost always distracted." Wonwoo eyebrows rose up as he started to put the pieces together in his head. "Y-You don't think it is..." He hardly said before Mingyu noded. S.Coups gasped as he realized what Mingyu was implying.

Vernon looked at everyone confused "What? What's wrong?" Seungcheol  paced a little "It all makes sense. He keeps looking for excuses to leave..." "Please tell me what is going on." The maknae of the group pleaded. "Promise, not to tell anyone else." S.Coups warned him "I promise." Mingyu let out and breath before he begain "We think Woozi Hyung-" But just then the door opened with Woozi behind it. "Never mind."  Mingyu begain to cover up the conversation. "We'll tell you later." S.Coups whispered. "Hey sorry about that. I was just really tired and I forgot." Woozi explained as he neared the group. S.Coups gave him a small smile "Its okay, We're glad you made it."

- - - -
I first noticed it when one night after Woozi-hyung came home. He stared at his phone smiling at something. Maybe a photo. I don't know.

He kept looking at it. Then I noticed the next day he was super alert everytime he got a notification. Even if we where practicing. And then when we got around to writing lyrics he wanted to change a few lyrics last minute. Then when Y/N came over the other day he kept talking and laughing. Then they where up with Joshua, Minghao and Hoshi until around 1am playing board games. Usually Woozi wouldn't stay up that late doing things like that.

I found this really odd... Okay knew something was up...

Until later I learned from Hoshi, Woozi got Y/N number. It all made sense. Y/N was doing this to him. He liked Y/N. Whether he knew it or not, he definitely had a little crush. I didn't want to tell anyone else until I could confirm it. But today I had to tell them.

- - - -

Woozi was the last to get his hair done, so the hip hop unit waited for him.

I can't believe I didn't see it before.  He clearly had some kind of feelings for Y/N. To be honest it's kinda cute, because I don't think many of us have had actually crushes after we debuted.

Finally Woozi was finished. "Hey guys what do you think?" He ruffled his now black hair and laughed despite the dark circles underneath his eyes. "It looks nice" Vernon smiled. "I like it back to the original color." Woozi said as he walked over to a mirror and fretted with it a little  "Do you think Y/N will like it?"

That was all the confirmation I needed....
The way he casual addressed her and worried about his appearance. He has it bad...

- - - -

____________Sorry if it was a little short, but I will be posting another chapter today or tomorrow 😊

____________
Sorry if it was a little short, but I will be posting another chapter today or tomorrow 😊