Marcel and Edward 6.5 (chapter 15 in 3rd persons P.O.V.)

THE STORY OF WHAT HAPPENED

        Marcel had been woken up to the sound of the door opening. Edward had just came home from Zayn's 'cause he felt sick. And because Veronica was creeping him out. In a weird, but good way, if that makes sense,

        Edward was in the middle of putting hos coat on the rack when he heard someone a few feet away from him. He turns his head and sees Marcel standing in the doorway.

        "Hey, little brother. What are you doing up?" Marcel looks ashamed.

        "Edward? I have to tell you something," Marcel says in a small voice. Edward does not know how to react, so he nods, telling Marcel to continue. "I, uh I get bullied. At school. By Derek." Edward looks at Marcel, thinking, Who would hurt this innocent little boy? Who had the guts to touch my baby brother?

        "Why?" was all Edward could get out.

        "I don't know. But don;t tell him I told you. He said that if I tell anyone, that he would hurt me. Or worse: kill me." and with that, Marcel starts crying. Ed doesn't know how to react. He was never good with emotions. Edward looks at Marcel a little while longer before going to him and putting his arm around Marcel's shaking shoulders hesitantly. Marcel turned into him and put his head in the crook of Edward's neck.

        "Shh, shh, shh," Edward soothes. "It's alright. Nobody's gonna hurt you any more." Edward can feel Marcel nodding. Ed has one more question, "Am I the only one you told?" Marcel nods again, looking up at him.

        "Yeah." he says quietly.

        "Why me, though? Why not Harry?" Edward says, leading Marcel to the couch to sit because he was already feeling bad enough without standing.

        "Well, because Harry is still asleep. And I know that if I told him, he would kill him, and I don't want anyone getting hurt. And second, you were already up. And you were right there and  I guess that I couldn't take it anymore; I felt like I had to tell someone. I know you might no want to here this, but I just had to tell someone." Edward nods. He didn't know what to think. None of his family trusted him this much to know their secrets.

        "Okay, well, I don't really know what to think, but, we'll make it through this."

        "Thank you."

        "Anytime." Edward says.

        "It must be nice to be you." Marcel says randomly.

        "Yeah, well, it's not all nice."

        "Why? You don't have to worry about people beating you. You can do anything you want and not get into trouble. You don't have a care in the world."

        "Well, when you put it like that, it sounds like I'm the most amazing person in the whole world. If I wasn't me, I would have said it would be dreamy to be me." That got Marcel to giggle a little.

        "Well, duh! That's why I said it."

        "Marcel?" Marcel loos over at Edward. "I'm sorry."

        "For what?" Marcel says, looking confused.

        "For never seeming to be there for you. For never seeming to care about you. For never talking to you and Harry. And for yelling at you."

        "Oh," Marcel says, looking down in wonder, then looking back up saying, "It's alright, I guess."

        "No. No, it's not alright. I should never treat you and Harry like that. Especially you. I am so so sorry." Marcel isn't sure how to react to this, emotional Edward.

        "No, really, Ed. It's alright. It's in the past. It's forgotten."

        "Well, what can I do to get you to forgive me?" Marcel already forgave him.

        "You listened to me. That's all I can ask for. Thank you."

        "You know, you're not as bad as everyone may seem. I actually wouldn't mind being you for a while." Edward says.

        "Mmm, same here." Marcel says. Suddenly Edward gets an idea.

        "Marcel! I've got an idea!"

        "Ed, shh! Harry is still sleeping."

        "Sorry. But we just gave me an idea. Why don't we switch places?" Ed says, getting all excited and squirmy like Niall and his step-sister, Georgia.

        "Really? How will we do that?"

        "Well, we already look like each other. All we need to do is tell each other where to go in school, how to act like each other, and how to live each others' lives!" Ed says, whisper-yelling. Marcel likes the idea.

        "Okay. Let's do it. But, do you think Harry will figure it out?"

        "No, I doubt it. I think we can make this work. You have contacts right?" Edward asks. Marcel nods. They begin telling each other what to do, how to do it, how to react with Derek (which Edward made a note not to do), how to act with his friends, their speech patterns, the way they dress, and how to act with Harry.

        "You really think Harry won't be suspicious?" Marcel asks, switching clothes with Edward.

        "Yeah, of course he won't." Edward says, putting on Marcel's PJs.

        "Okay you should go to Niall's for a bit. Go right now. I know it's early, so just say that you were going to school but you realized it was too early. First stop at the door and if nobody answers it, use Niall's window." Marcel nods, making sure he doesn't forget. Marcel goes to grab Edwards coat when he sees Edward looking green. Edward runs in the direction of the bathroom. Marcel shrugs it off and decides to take a quick shower before he leaves. He puts the coat down and walks towards the other bathroom.

OKAY, SO THE STORY ISN'T FINISHED YET. FIRST IT WILL GO INTO MARCEL'S PART ABOUT HOW HE DID WHAT AS EDWARD. THE SECOND ONE WILL BE ABOUT HOW EDWARD ACTED LIKE

MARCEL. KEEP IN MIND THAT MARCEL AND EDWARD ARE TELLING HARRY WHAT HAPPENED.

THEN THE THIRD ONE WILL BE IN HARRY'S P.O.V. SO WE CAN SEE WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT EVERYTHING.

OH! AND THERE MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT BE TWO NEW RELATIONSHIPS IN THIS STORY.

ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR READING MY STORY!!!!

BYEEE,MY SMEXY BUTTONS!!!!!