Marcel 19

~FIVE MONTHS LATER; SCHOOL'S OUT~

        Edward hasn't come back. He only come to get a certain amount of clothes every two weeks. And he only comes when Harry isn't home. But when he is, there's always screaming and a few punches being thrown around. I don't cry about it anymore. I think I've cried everything out three months ago. Nobody still has told me what Edward did that was so bad. Georgia hasn't talked to me in a while and I don't know why. Niall doesn't know either. If he does, he won't tell me. Harry separated himself from me one month ago. We still hang out, for the sake of the gang, but we don't hang out as much as we used to. I don't mind as much as I used to. I've got another tattoo. It's a butterfly. Right under the doves. Who the doves are about now are Niall and Louis. Louis and I have gotten real close ever since Edward left and Harry stopped hanging out with me. I guess it's like he could sense my pain of having nobody looking out for me as much. Besides Louis and Niall. Liam has been hanging around with Harry, so I guess that's why he hasn't been around me much.

        "Marcel," he doesn't even call me by my nickname anymore. "Li and I are going to the premiere. Do you-" he gets cut off by Liam telling him something. I think he is gonna invite me. Yuss!! He is actually gonna invite me!! "Sorry. I was gonna say, do you want us to pick up something for you to eat on our way back?" And once again, I was let down. I have to learn to no get my hopes up. I sigh and shake my head.

        "No, I'm okay. I think I'll just go to Louis' house later." Harry wasn't even listening. Liam was too busy saying something 'funny'.

        "Huh? Sorry, Marcel. I wasn't listening." No kidding.

        "Nothing. Go have fun. I'll be fine." I say and leave them to go to my room.

        "Bye, love!" Harry yells. I didn't answer back. I was too upset. And since I don't cry anymore, I just punch stuff to make me feel better. My walls are covered in holes. And once, I even put a dent in my drawers. Yeah, that day was one of my worst days.

        After I am sure Harry was gone, I get off of my bed and walk into the family room and grab my keys and go out to my car and drive off to Louis' house.

~AT LOUIS' HOUSE~

        I made it to Louis' house. I get out of my car and walk up to the porch and knock on the door. It opens and I walk in. I turn to see Lou closing the door.

        "Hey, bud. What's up?"

        "Harry left to the premiere with Liam." Lou nods and walks into his room. I follow Louis to his room. I walk in and stop in my tracks.

        "What are you doing here." I spit in his direction.

        "What? A guy can't stay his friends?" Edward says.

HA! HA! CLIFFHANGERS!!! GOTTA LOVE 'EM! AND NO, THIS IS NOT THE END, JUST TO CLARIFY.

SO EDWARD HAS BEEN STAYING WITH LOUIS. MARCEL DIDN'T KNOW BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS LOUUIS THAT COMES TO MARCELS' HOUSE.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT!!! I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE FOR THIS CHAPTER.

BUT YOU COULD GLADLY PRESS THAT 'NEXT' BUTTON TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

BYEEE, MY SMEXY BUTTONS!!!!