Marcel, Harry, Edward, and Niall 26

LET ME EXPLAIN THE TITLE: THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE STORY!!!! AND I COULDN'T THINK OF WHO TO END THIS STORY WITH, SO I CHOSE THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF THE SEQUEL!! SO I'LL MAKE THIS CHAPTER LIKE EVERY OTHER STORY HERE ON Wattpad. SO IT'S GONNA HAVE P.O.Vs AND STUFF LIKE THAT. SPEAKING OF... THE NEXT STORY, I STILL NEED SOME IDEAS AND FOR THAT TO HAPPEN, I WILL NOT START THE SEQUEL UNTIL I GET AT LEAST FIVE MEDIUM-SIZED IDEAS FOR IT, BUT LIKE I SAID: THIS IS NOT ONLY MY STORY, BUT MY READER'S STORY AS WELL. SO PLEASE SEND IN SOME IDEAS FOR THE NEXT STORY. I REALLY LIKE WRITING THIS STORY AND I DON'T WANT IT TO END!! *STARTS CRYING* SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME END IT SO SOON! ESPECIALLY AFTER THE CLIFFHANGER I'M GONNA PUT AT THE END! *STARTS BLUBBERING INCOHERENTLY THEN STOPS SUDDENLY* NOW THAT I'VE BLABBERED TO YOU, I GUESS IT'S TIME TO INTRODUCE HE LAST CHAPTER OF The Styles Triplets... ON WITH THE STORY... LATERSS, MY SMEXY BUTTONS....

Marcel's P.O.V

        We are here. At the airport. About to go to L.A. with my friends. I am about to live my dream with a very good friend and the rest of my 'amigos y familia' are with me! I don't think I've ever been happier in my life. The only thing that is bugging me is the fact that I still don't know what Ed did. But, I've decided to put it aside until we get more comfortable there.

        It doesn't take me long to forget about.... whatever I was going to ask. Right now, we are all on the plane, jumping with excitement.         Being in the airport, about to board, seemed like a blur. To me, at least. I guess it was mostly because I was thinking about how it's gonna be like in the States and what we're going to do first.

        "Marc?" Ni asks. I turn to him, raising my eyebrows as if to say, "yes?" and he continues. "I-I'm real nervous 'bout going to the states. I mean, We've been in the UK for all our life. Well, you in the UK all your life and Ireland most of my life." He giggles a bit. "But," he continues. "but I just can't get over leaving Manchester. I can't imagine living anywhere else but Manchester." I nod, understanding.

        "I know exactly what you mean. Even though, I was bullied all through high school, even though I was the nerd of the family and no one cared about me except you and Harry mostly, even though I really only had one friend that was like a brother from another mother," Niall starts to laugh at that, but quiets down so I can continue. "You, Niall. You are the brother and friend that was there for me. And even though I only had you and Harry, I can't think of my life without living in Manchester. So many memories, both good and bad, are there at the house, the school, the... everything. But, it's a fresh start and I think we all need a clean slate." Niall nods.

        "Exactly. I agree with you. We all need a fresh new start and... and-"

        "And now, we sleep. We still have a few more hours left on this ride. So lets make it count by sleeping." I finished for him. Niall nods and puts his head back, hesitates, and swings his head up again.

        "But, Marcel, I'm hungry." He says with wide eyes. I laugh a laugh that needed to be laughed for a very long time and lay my head and fall quickly into a sleep full of pleasant dreams full of sand and beach and surf and anything I've heard about of California.

Harry's P.O.V

        Everybody thought that I was asleep, but I wasn't. First off, I am not in the most comfortable position to sleep. I'm not reclining. I'm actually leaning foreword with my head on Marcel's seat in front of me, Louis at my side sleeping like a normal person. Zayn and Veronica were together in beside Marcel and Niall. Ed and Liam are in front of Zayn and Veronica, and finally, Simon was in the front of all of us, alone. Wait... nope. Just kidding. A guy just sat by him.