Edward 20

It's been five months since I left home. I've only gone back to get my clothes and other junk. I've been living with Louis. I would have went to Zayn, but Veronica still creeps me out. Even though she is cute, in a not creepy way. I say this because she still does look like Zayn. And lastly, Marcel is not acting like Marcel anymore. He used to cry when people fought. Now, he's as cold as stone. Doesn't show any emotion. At all. And I kept help but feel it's my fault. That's because it is your fault.

        I leave Louis' house for a little while and head to our park. Hopefully none of the boys are there.

~AFTER THE PARK; BACK AT LOUIS'~

        "What're you working on?" I ask Louis.

        "Trying to write a story. I've nothing else to do." I shrug. Guess he's right. I walk over to his bed and pick up a book from his nightstand.

        "You have this book?" I ask in disbelief, referring to The Giver. It has been my favorite book ever since I could read.

        "Yeah. I like it. I haven't finished it yet. But it sounds like you've read it before, so don't go spoiling it for me." Louis says.

        "You mind if I read it?" I ask hopefully. He shrugs.

        "Knock yourself out." I sigh happily and open the book and start reading. Then I heard the front door open. Then I hear some quiet talking. All of a sudden, the door to Louis' room opened.

        "What are you doing here?" Marcel asks with venom in his voice. I sat there, shocked that this was my baby brother talking to me like that. I then recollect myself.

        "What?" I shoot back at him. "A guy can't stay with his friends." he takes a couple of steps back, his back hitting the door frame. He turns to Louis.

        "He's been staying with you? And you didn't tell me? Great. Just freaking perfect. I thought we were friends." And with that, he turns and runs out the door. A second later I hear the front door slam. Then Louis gets up.

        "Marcel! Wait! I am your friend!" Then he runs out the door. Finally, I'm left alone. I just made Marcel hate Louis. He didn't do anything. He just let me stay here until I can find a house for myself. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have done what I did.

OMG!! WHAT DID EDWARD DO THAT WAS SOO BAD!?!?! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!! WAIT, I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. SO I GUESS I MEANT, THE SUSPENSE MUST BE KILLING YOU!!!

I AM FREAKING EVIL IT SCARES ME!!

BYEEE, MY SMEXY BUTTONS!!!!!!!!