Edward 21

OKAY!! I ONLY HAVE A FEW CHAPTERS LEFT!! AWW, MAN!!! BUT, LIKE I SAID. THE SEQUEL WILL BE HOW YOU CHOOSE. SORT OF. SO, I THINK I'LL HAVE ABOUT FIVE MORE CHAPTERS LEFT!!!!! I KNOW THAT'S A LONG TIME, BUT I HAVE TO DO THAT IN ORDER FOR PEOPLE TO START GIVING ME IDEAS!!!

LATERS, MY SMEXY BUTTONS!!!

        Right now, I'm at our park, once again, trying to help Louis find Marcel. Then I lost track of Louis and I just couldn't take it anymore. I felt water fall on my face. I look to the sky. It wasn't raining. Wait, was I....crying? What is this foreignness? I don't cry. I've never done this before. But I just can't help it. I miss him so much. I sigh and go to the willow tree and climb to my favorite branch and sat there, thinking about what I had done to Marcel and why. What I did came so easily to me, hitting me like a ton of bricks. But why I did it, I just couldn't find the answer to that problem.

        "Ow!" I hear faintly. I look down and see Marcel on the ground. He gets up and walks to the base of the willow tree and sits down. Suddenly I hear quiet weeping. It was Marcel. I continued to look at him. I guess he got frustrated because he got up, faced the tree, and punched it. He actually punched it. And he even broke some bark off. I still can't believe that this is my brother now. I never thought Marcel would have a hateful, foul, heinous, horrid, repugnant, repulsive streak in his body. (a/n sorry for all those words. I couldn't just use one, so I used them all.) I sat there shocked. He doesn't even dress like himself anymore. Now he dresses like I used to, dark colors and too tight skinny jeans. Now, I wear brightish clothes. They're still dark colors, just no black at all. And he doesn't have his hair slicked back. He now leaves it messy, but just messy enough to make it look like he meant to make it look like that. He scares me now. I sigh quietly and lean back on the tree trunk. Or at least I planned to. I actually leaned a few inches away from the trunk and ended falling down, plummeting down, to be exact. I only had about five seconds to scream, but it did catch Marcels' attention. He jumped and turned around and stared me down. I look up at him with tears in my eyes. And not because of the fall. Though I feel like I can't move my leg. It doesn't hurt. It just feels...numb below the knee. Marcel looks back at me with cold, cold eyes.

        "Were you spying on me for Louis?" He asks, his voice showing no emotion.

        What?! No! I was up there before you came along, tripping in the process and disturbing the peace." I growl.

        "Were you...crying?" He asks, his face softening, taking a step closer to me. I try to inch back, but my left leg wouldn't cooperate with me. Instead, pain shoots up my leg and I wince.

        "N-no I wasn't. Why were you crying?"

        "I wasn't." He says, his face hardening again. I laugh.

        "Liar." He looks like he's ready to to kill. I try, once again, to back away. But with the pain in my leg becoming unbearable, I scream.

        "Did you hurt your leg?" I stop looking at my leg and look at him with a stupid look on my face.

        "No, my leg feels just peachy." I say sarcastically. "Did you really just ask me that?" He shakes his head.

        "There is no time for sarcasticness. Let's get you up. I need to take you to a hospital." I almost shake my head. I don't deserve his sympathy. Not after what I did to him.

        "No, Marcel. I don't need your help."

        "Well, I didn't ask you, did I? Now, give me your arm and keep that leg off the ground." He says with finality. I Look at him with disapproval. I don't break my stare as I put my arm out and lift my leg, wincing in the process. Marcel grabs my arm and carefully pulls me up. I've gotten so used to Marcel's new attitude, that this attitude was no longer familiar to me.