Prologue

Here we are again, another meeting with the bestest buddies I ever had in my entire high school years.

But I will never forget my girl bestfriend I met on the playground in the same day as my birthday celebration and I still remember that all I asked for my mother is to play with her on the playground because it is fun to ride the seesaw if you have someone with you to play along.

"I don't know, dude. Maybe I'm just really sick and tired of my life having my stepmom always by my side." I spoke almost expressing my inner feelings for today.

Cameron Monagham, Jamesdon Tez, Jonas Cadey, Nate Bandit and I are in our secret hide out that we only found somewhere that others won't easily find us.

"Oh, yeah? Tell me about it, I mean you are not alone, dude. I am also tired of my father's business trip and he wouldn't let mom go to work nor let her help him with some paper works he always have on his hand—right paper works, it's bullsh*t." Said Monagham and cursed.

"Pft. Luckily I both don't have my parents at home, but dude, dude, dude! I have lots of annoying maid coming in to my room." This Tez guy who bought us all a coffee is a lucky guy for not having his parents at home, I mean you are free for doing anything but it is still not good because of his maids.

"Well that sucks—a latte." A really overrated pun of Cadey.

"Thanks for bringing us a coffee, Tez." Said Monagham and drunk his coffee.

"Thank you a latte." I know I suck at this.

"No problematte." But Tez stinks at this.

"Corny." The talkative Bandit finally spoke a word today.

"If you had one wish that could come true, what is your one wish?"

"Where the heck that shit wishes came from, Cadey?" Said Bandit.

And oh, we all call each other by our surnames but Riggs is the most handsome one.

"Well that's a hard one."

"I agree with Monagham." said Tez.

"Well it's only a one chance wish and we don't know if it will come true or what, ey."

"Could you just change the stupid question?" said Tez in annoyance.

"Well, who else is excited to come to school tommorow?" Cadey asked.

"I'm not." Bandit said in boredom while staring at the ceiling.

"My ass." Said Tez, the one who asked Cadey to change the question, meanwhile he is not ready for the school tommorow.

"Our bully leader is." Monagham.

"Hell, yeah."

**

Third Person's PoV.

Their school was named
Maninalia University

In their campus, every section has a leader of evert Squad who'll coach and rule for their Squad to be the ruler of the whole campus.

Whoever wins will be the ruler of the whole campus.

But you got to play the game first.

--

He's Inlove With The Other Me.
Written By TheLovelyCat_tho
Alrights reserved. copyright © 2017

~♡