Chapter 17: Ignored.

Chandler's PoV.

She's so weird. She's acting a bit insane earlier, what's got into her? 

Good thing I was still at the stairs that time, I heard few but at least I knew she were in to something. Plans, huh? I can't help but grin at that thought, damn had to shake my head out of her crazy plan.

Nevermind. Am'ma get ready for school. 

"Tss." This is why I hate wearing school uniforms. It's so freaking tight! It doesn't suit me well. I wore my black shoes then I put my bag on my left shoulder and took the key.

Agh--I hate this freaking old lady, she's even smiling at me.

"Son, I prepared your meal for lunch." She said, wearing those 'fake smile' using the word 'son' tss.

"I told you, I don't need your stupid homemade food." I said then walked away.

See? She did not even chase me for the food that she prepared for me. 'Cause I already know that she's just doing that because of my money.

Staying sweet won't really work on me.

I entered the car and stroked it very fast. 

Phone rings..

It's Monagham calling.

[Bruh, can you join me with a ditch class?] Tss what an *sshole.

"What's the exact place?" I asked.

[Let's meet first at school.] Seriously? Tss.

"Tss. What if we got caught, dumb*ss."

[We will not get caught, we'll be caught if you really want to get caught. *sshole.] Well, he have a point.

"Alright dumb*ss, who are you with?--"

[Sup bossing!/yow Riggs!/Pft--hahaha!]

Damn. The dumb*sses are complete.

"Be there soon." I said then ended the call.

What's with them? Why the hell would they want to ditch class today? What's their trip? I mean--agh nevermind.

Malapit na 'ko sa school and then nakita ko si Ms.Ugly naglalakad, papasok na rin siya sa gate.

Naglalakad lang pala siya? Hmm, hindi ko nga naman siya makakasalubong nung first day kung hindi siya naglakad. Damn, should I be thanking that dog, too?

There are four gates in our school: The two gates at front; one is for the student who don't bring their car or maybe they don't have a car and the other gate is for us student who bring car then that leads our car directly to the parking lot. And the other gates; one at the other side of our canteen we called 'another way out', and the last gate is at the back of our school.

Actually,it's not exactly four gates. We literally have a lot of gates in our school. I mean, dude! we have a fire exit that also lead us to another way out. And for a mean time, fire exit is everywhere.

I already park my car and I've already can see the dumb*sses waving at me like an insane people who want some of my money. And for a moment in time, I think I don't want to get out of my car--

*knock* *knock*  fvck. -___-

I lowered my car window and looked at them curiously. And--it's weird, they're all looking at me with those pity eyes. Tss.

"What?" I said.

"Hiii riggs." They all said in mid tone of voice.

"What now? Dumb*sses."