Chapter 20: The Competition

Chandler's PoV.

I'd feel like I don't want to get out of my damn bed, tss if it wasn't for the stupid competition I won't woke up this early.

As usual, I always get out of my bed without fixing 'em. I went to the bathroom and take a shower with a temperature of warm water, 'cause I feel cold today. I wore the stupid tight uniform and I fixed my hair. I went down stairs and I've seen stepmom cooking, so I quickly stare at the other direction and walked fast--

"Are you leaving already? What about a cup of coffee and hot pancake for breakfast?" I stopped for a while and hold the bridge of my nose.

"I'll be late for class, so I need to rush." I said then continue to walk again, I went inside my car and drove this as fast.

The dumb*sses are in the parking lot, I get out of my car and I stared at them one by one. They look prepared and manly... for selling a stupid cookies.

"Y'all crazily prepared for selling a stupid cookies." I said with a bit annoyance, I mean why do we have to sell cookies? Our fvcking campus is so lame for creating a challenge like that, tss.

"Maybe? If that's the case we can easily unite to win, dude." Monagham said.

"Yeah. Cookies are easy to sell, bossing" Easy to sell? My ass.

"Kung easy to sell, edi sana naging tindero ka na lang sa kanto niyo."

"Pft--hahaha!"

"Let's go inside, dumb*sses,. Just be sure to listen carefully,stay alert, and please;be fvcking attentive, let's go." I said then walked first and they followed.

There are many students here in the hallway and the other group/squad are gathered and assembled. So we're just in time--Huh? Ms.Ugly have a squad? What? W-when? How the hell? Who is the leader of their squad?--

"Riggs." Said monagham but he cut off what he said and looked in the direction I was looking at. "Stop staring at her, *sshole." He said then snap his finger on me, to get into my sense again--fvck, I need to focus. 

"I wasn't." I said when I returned to my mind, I started walking again and they followed.

"This way fellow students of The Maninalia University." The emcee said and pointed out the positions of groups/squads fighting for the competition.

Again I walked first and they followed. I've seen the other squads are looking at us, they're following the every steps of our foot while glaring at us. What's this stupid dumb*sses are looking at? And so, I just death glared at them.

And I'm still confuse--how the hell did Ms.Ugly formed their own squad? Who is their leader? And her stupid... p-pretty twin are now one of the mean girl's group, tss. As if they can win over us.

"Hey stupid leader, stay focus." Monagham said. Crap he's more like a leader than me, what am I freakin' thinkin', tss.

The emcee will have the ultimate control of the event proceedings. While there may be a stage manager to help manage the schedule, but by being on stage, the emcee will have control over what happens.

I was thinking of an "elaborate emcee opening ceremony" to kick start the event, of the competition games and the elaborate opening ceremony to kick start the games. This will set the tone for the entire event.

When the emcee is on stage delivering a speech, there is a part of the role that requires the emcee to be the center of attraction on stage. And so, the stage is yours.