Chapter 32: 3rd Competition

Chandler's PoV.

It's nothing new and nothing less, we still have to deal with these losers for their pity attitude.

But I still can't forgive them for what they've done to my squad as well as other squads that are being exploited. Because I can not easily forgive people if they have done wrong.

"We had to be prefer for nothing, *ssholes."

"It's a surprise competition, why
not? pft." Tez mockingly said.

I let out a loud sigh, calming myself. This dumbass is not the reason why I had to calm myself, but to stay lowkey calm because I have this butterfly stuff in my stomach, and it's freaking bothering me, making me difficult to breathe.

"What's wrong, Riggs?" Monagham asked and he caught the dumbasses' attention.

"I still need to calm my ass for this impudent freak." Instead saying that I'm nervous I moved my gaze to Tez and he raised his both hands defending himself.

Because I don't want them to see that I really have my weak side even if the competition is just selling a stupid cookie. And yes, we lose at the first competition.

Selling a cookie wasn't that hard but we still lose.

Because of what we acted, we became arrogant in the words that we let go and we didn't even think of the other reason behind those competitive mindset we have.

"Pfttt! C'mon Riggs, show us your smile! Aren't you happy that Cadey and I are now okay! Right bud?" His dumb mind have a concussion shits.

"Haha yeah, right!" Cadey snorted and he tease me while his eyebrow is on flaunt.

"Go make me--if you can." I crossed my arm and tease him with my smirk. He should make a better face than pretend that he can manage to do that, pft.

"Alright. I doubt that." Tez just surrender and we all laugh.

"So what are we going to plan for the competition, Riggs?" Monagham suddenly groans in talks.

That is what I wanted to talk about and I am already thinking about it. But they will notice my anxious self unwanted to talk too much but I had to because I am the leader.

"Or--do we still need to plan? We know we can win this, right?" Bandit remained calm and definitely sure about what he said.

After all the fights and patience he has that time, he can still manage to stay positive even though he became a referee and stuck in a mess, tsk.

"We still need to be preferred. I do not want to be defeated in this competition." I monotonous seriously said and they have no other reactions but agree with what I said.

**

After all the conversations we made earlier in the parking lot, we immediately proceed inside the quadrangle of our school. Basically the quadrangle is outside our rooms, and around the hallways along with the trees and small gardens to the sides.

Only four squads are participating here in the quadrangle and the other squad who lose their points that got wasted their shits are just going to watch.

"Hey, sweety!" I turn my head to look at Alexandra who is sweetly smiling at me and I just return a small smile 'cause I still feel the anxious all over my body.

"Yeah?" I chuckled.

"Goodluck!" She wink an eye to me and wave her hands as she walks away with her friends. Damn her winks, dumagdag pa sa pagka-kaba ko.