Chapter 12: Curious

Alexandra's PoV.

"Tawagan niyo na lang po ako, ma, kapag nagising na si Cassandra." I said then fixed my hair. Nahimatay na naman kasi ang kambal ko, kaya naman hindi muna siya makakapasok ngayon.

"Sige, anak Mag-iingat ka, ha?"

"Don't worry ma,Chandler will fetch me--

*beep* *beep*

"Ma, nandito na siya. Alis na po ako ah!" Pag kasabi ko nun, kinuha ko agad 'yung bag ko at tsaka nag wave ng nakatalikod kay mama. And then I found this gorgeous boy leaning on his car, waiting for me--

"What took you so long?" Sinabi niya 'yon sa seryosong tono at naka kunot pa ang kanyang kilay.

"H-huh? Kakarating mo lang diba?--"

"Haha, I'm just kidding." He said then open the door for me and then he start the engine r to drive us to school

"Haha ikaw talaga! Akala ko mag susungit ka. Hmm--sweety."

"Yeah?" He said while looking at the highway.

"Why don't you introduce me to your friends? Besides they're your friends, so why not to--"

"Nah. No need to introduce you to them, besides they already know you're my girlfriend." Agh, so sweet. That's why I love him so much. But since when did he tell them I'm his girlfriend? Hmm.

I'd just smiled and looked at him sweetly. I just can't imagine that his my boyfriend now, and I'm so lucky to have him as my boyfriend--

"Hmm--why? Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just happy to have you as my boyfriend." I said then smiled at him. Nagulat naman ako nang hawakan niya bigla ang kamay ko. "Sweety, focus on driving--"

"Nah. I'm the one who's happy to have you as my girlfriend. You're my first love and I'll do everything to have you. I love you, sweety."

"I love you too,  sweety!" He stopped the car and looked at me and then he kissed me on the cheek. Lumabas siya ng kotse at pinagbuksan ako ng pinto.

But then I knew every student of Maninalia are looking at us--but i don't care about how they looked at us like that, I know that they're just jealous of us.

Naglakad na kami sa hallway at nakabungad na agad samin ang madaming student dito sa hallway. As always, pinagkakaguluhan na naman sila Cameron and company.

And as always hindi pa rin nila malapitan si Chandler. Alam naman na nilang lahat na ako ang girlfriend niya.

"Riggs." Cameron said to Chandler but he's not literally looking at me. Kahit isang tingin lang, wala. Mas mukha pa pala siyang masungit kay sweety.

"Monagham." Chandler said with a serious voice. 

Wow, very fearsome. They call each other by surnames, huh?

"How's the plan goin'?" Hmm? I'm confuse, what plan are they talking about?

"Tss. Let's talked about that later dumb*ss."

"Oh I see.Okay fine,see you around *sshole." After he said that, we proceed to walk again. 

Gusto ko sanang itanong 'yung about sa plan na 'yon, but I don't think this is the right time to ask him.

"I'll fetch you later, after your dismissal class." He said then smiled at me and I just waved my hand to him. And I turned my head and walks toward to my seat.