Chapter 36: Ms.Ugly

Chandler's PoV.

She broke up with me and I also found out that my stepmom had cause so much trouble whenever my attention is not at her. I knew she is a trash, planning an arrange marriage also sucks. Then I met my biological mom—argh! Everything is really fvcking higgledy-piggledy.

I exclaim.. a loud exclaim; I want my voice gone, to where no one will ever hear me. Now that I am lying on this empty extensive gym, why fuck up things keep coming in to my life? Is there any other way out? Because I'm so damn tired.. it is so exhausting—

I thought of no one will come to the gym at this hour, but then I was wrong again—wait? What is she doing in here?

"H-hello?" Ms.Ugly's convulse voice echoed in this extensive gym. Why is she crying?

She still haven't see me lying here and forgodsake my abs hurt because I'm on a crunshes position while my gaze follows her walking around the gym.

"What brings you here at this hour?" I said then I recondition my position from crunshes to sit, and I rest both of my arms on my knee.

"O-oh God! S-sorry—" She were startle by my sudden spoke and she was about to leave but I don't know why stopped her.

"No. Please.. stay." I said out of no where.

*sniffs* *sniffs* Should I ask why is she crying? Is that an offensive question? W-what should I ask her? Oh, wow, why did I let her stay here? M-maybe, I just need some company. Right, I just need someone to accompany me.

"Is it okay if I stay?" Please stay... don't leave me.

"Yeah... why did you come here?"

"K-kasi kailangan ko munang m-mapag-isa."

She'd been crying, so her voice still cracked and caught in her throat. She needs to be alone too, that's why she came here. We both wants to be alone, but ends up—we just need some company.

"He left,"  She suddenly talk as if it's okay to her, for me to hear her problems. "H-he suddenly d-dumped me through a text." She's so open, wow.

We're both had been dumped through a text... wow.

"Who dumped you over text? The gay one?—oh." Dang it, why did I suddenly said that? Was that an offensive word?—Dumb, of course it is.

"S-si Nathan." She said, so I move my gaze at her. S-she's staring at me, is that how she talks to someone? "P-pero hindi lang 'yon 'yung problema kung bakit ako umiiyak," She said. "Nalulungkot ako ng walang dahilan.. nakakainis lang kasi pati 'yon dumagdag pa sa pagka broken hearted ko." Her tears fall again but she wiped it quickly and stared back at me.

Damn. I just had a mini heart attack. Nagulat ako no'ng tumingin ulit siya sa'kin bigla.

"You know I'm weak, right?" Yeah I literally knew that. "Kaya ba pinagt-tripan niyo ako noon?" She said then let out a little laugh.

That made my body froze, is it about the bet we made? Oh shit. 'Yung pagtawag ko ba sakanya ng Ms.Ugly? O 'yung kagaguhan ni Tez? Is it Cadey?—Na pinagtawanan siya at tinawag na panget? What? Is it all my fault? Damn it!

"Pero okay lang kasi, do'n ko rin naipakita kung gaano ako kalakas. Biruin mo 'yon, nalagpasan ko din 'yung nangyari na 'yon. Although, nakakapagod isipin 'yung part na mahirap kalimutan si Jamesdon, 'yung tipo na hindi ko talaga alam kung anong meron kami noon or kung may something ba talaga kami... basta sinabi niya na lang na kami na," She pause and laugh for a seconds before she continues.