Chapter 33: Regular Days.

Third Person's PoV.

"Do I have to repeat this for you, son?" Chandria warned her son for coming outside of their mansion but 'oh so secured mansion'.  She walks inside on her son's dusky room while she is scanning the room and pause for a minute at the widely open window.

"I am sorry for disobeying you, mom. I promise I won't do it again." Said Grayson and close the window of his big ambiguous room, making his room darker so his mom switch on the lights. "I understood why I should stay in this damn boring house, but I'm old enough to take care of myself. Besides, I don't wear fancy or some kind of a formal clothes, they will not recognize me wearing a pullover whatever kind of a hoodie—" Chandria cut off her son and sat beside him.

"Are you saying I am over protected?—" Chandria asked her son but he abruptly cut her mom's words too.

"Sorta?—" Grayson shrugged and Chandria continues her words to him.

Then Grayson monotonous looked at Chandria with no expression.

"Because I don't wanna lose you too."

"And we still need to find my brother *sighed* I'm so sick of being alone in here doing nothing."

"You'll meet him soonyou will, son. I already know where he is, but I still need to wait for their next move and get my chance to avenge them." Grayson looked at his mom with a mixed confuse and curious emotion at the same time.

https://www.tenor.co/rZxC.gif

"Wait, you know where he is?"

"Yes—"

"Why didn't you talk to him? or bring him with you so we don't have to look for him and I will never be alone anymore—"

"Okay, calm down. What's with the series of questions?" After Grayson asked her mom, Chandria, a tons of question, he excessively waits for her mom to answer all that question but end up dropping all his hopes for waiting and not wanting to continue what he about to ask again.

"Really? After all that seccessively questions, that's all you are going to say?" Grayson said and let out a heavy sigh, lowering his head.

"Oh love, I am very sorry for not answering your questions. But little did you know that I have not seen him nor meet him in personal. I just knew where he is, along with the bracer of your dad, they still live in that old rusty house. And, it is not easy to just talk to him and bring him with me."

Chandria is confuse by Grayson's sudden vibrant of mood.

"Well, can you at least tell me where he live?" Chandria's face changed suddenly, because of Grayson's sudden question. 

But instead of telling it immediately to Grayson, she wants to see if Grayson will ask about his brother or he will tend to give up.

"And why do you want to know?"

"For a reseaproject research purposes only." Said Grayson emphasizing his words.

"Well I don't think you will need them."

"What? Why not? This is a school project, mom! They are asking me if I have a sibling/s."

"Then just write, you're the only child. They will not ask about it, aren't they?"

"I have a brother, and I want to include him in my family tree." Grayson pouts then Chandria move her gaze at his son and she thinks his son is cute for pouting like a baby.