Chapter 24:The Confrontation.

Unknown's Pov.

Good to be back, again. This nice air that swings my clothes', sure is a pleasant thing to be miss.

"We'll be watching your work here in Philippines, son. Wish you luck." Father said and hand me some credit cards. Lots of credit cards, dude! 

"Alright, father." I said and father held me on my shoulder.

"You better get going now, son. She's in the hospital with her mom and sister. And remember what we've talked about earlier." Mother said then lower her glasses and give me a look and smiled.

"You have my word, mother." And so I wink an eye.

After I said that, they went back to their private plane and waved at me and so I leave a smirk on my face. So, first I need to buy some gift for her and pay her a visit. Oh dumb, I'm sure am goin' to pay her a visit, because it's been so long since we last met, pft.

"How much is this?--nevermind." Lowclass stuffs. These bouquets looks trash and the seller looks trash too. I would not buy those trash for her, tss.

This bouquets smells nice for sure, she will like this one--I guess? What's her favorite again? Dumb, how can I forget.

"I'll take this one." I said and reach for my wallet that holds my driver. Also my parents ordered him to follow me everywhere I go, so I have guards now? Great.

"One thousand five hundred po 'yan, sir." The seller said and pointed at the bouquets I was already holding and I'm ready to pay for it so how come I can't buy these bouquets?

"I know." I said and give her a 'damn looked'. "Just give me this one." Pft, she thinks that I can't afford this kind of stuffs? This isn't an expensive flower and really easy to afford. So why not bother buying it already? Pft.

Gotta go now. Hope she's now awake so I can talk to her, anyway. And if it's wasn't for what my parents ordered me, I would not be here. They taught me how to handle a business already and if I succeed going out with her, I think my work here is done.

And for stupid sake, they just want their money and they even stole their business when her father died. My parents wants me to marry her, just to get the finacial statement for her mom. You know-- when we get 'married' her mom is going to pull out some money. They did not literally lost all of their money, some of are just in some place they didn't know, that's why we need to convince her mom to deal with us.

"Saan na po tayo pupunta ngayon sir?" The driver asked and open the door for me.

"Hospital. Just follow the navigation, pft." That's how lazy I am.

Usually, when I'm in my flight or car, I rest and sleep, so when I reach my destination I still look fresh. And just in time to meet her.

"You have reached your destination."

"Sir--" I didn't wait for the driver's response and get down immediately.

"Hmm--room 256?--ah ha!" Finally! I've got a chance to finally see and meet her, oh I missed her so much!

I knocked at the door and her mother open the door, she looked old but surprised. I smiled and hugged her then she didn't even think about to smile and hugged me back.

"Nako! Tuloy ka ijo!" She happily lead and welcome me.

After I got excited and got a chance to finally see her, changed in to confused look, I mean who the hell is this guy?