Chapter 25: Replaced.

Allison's PoV.

"Do you think our son will succeed the plan?" Joaquin asked while he's sitting on his swivel chair, checking some paper works.

I know whats on his mind, he literally don't trust Nathan, because Nathan is not even serious about what his father ordered him. Poor our baby, Joaquin did not even give him time to think about it, but in somehow he did not doubt to ignore on what his father said.

"Why? You don't trust him? Oh come on, Joaquin, he have grown now. He can handle it. Just focus on the plan." I said and then smiled, he hissed and given me a looked.

"Sometimes he can be obedient, but most of the time he's not." He said and then proceed reading and checking the paper works.

Nathan should hear about this, so he can change a few attitude that his father don't like about him.

*phone rings*

"It's Olivia, darling." I said and looked at Joaquin, but he's still busy checking the paper works.

"Put it on speaker." After he said that, I quickly put it on speaker so we can both hear Olivia's words.

[What are your plans Joaquin?! What is Nathan doing here in the Philippines?--] She's curious about the plan huh? And looks like Nathan startle her. I hope he done a great job doing the plan and not bothered by Olivia's opinion or what.

'Cause I know that they will have a chance or time to talked about the plan in the Philippines.

"Calm down Olivia, everything is under control." Joaquin said while still checking the paper works. I think he's now thinking about the next plan, even if he's still busy working.

"Yeah, you don't have to worry in such a thing." I said and sat on Joaquin's table. It's getting boring when you don't have things to do, other than sitting on this table, and talking to Olivia who distracted our conversation about our son.

[Allison, if you have a next plan, please let me know!] She said almost shouting.

"Yeah yeah, we have lots of works to do. Bye!" I said and call ended.

Kahit na wala naman talaga kaming ibang ginawa kundi lumangoy at magpakapagod sa pera. Wala pang nakukuha sila Olivia sa mga nakuha na namin ni Joaquin, maybe next time deary, you'll get the big prize.

"Follow her everywhere she goes." Hmm I'm confuse. I looked at Joaquin--

[Understood sir.]

Oh. I didn't know, Joaquin is in another call.

"So what's going on?" I said and this time Harry looked at me with a poker face, he stopped checking and reading the paper works and start talking.

"She's good at hiding, hon. So I ordered our employee to follow her everywhere. And if I don't do it urgent, she'll still continue to destroy our business." Joaquin seriously said and massage his forehead. I get down of his table and stand beside him and held his both shoulder.

"Take a break from now. You'll just stress youself, hon." I don't think stressing himself will help him to think, so I'm here to take care of him, even though he's strong enough to handle himself.

"You're right, but I still want to plan something about her. She'll destroy everything if we don't move urgently." Come to think of something's fishy about that silly girl. Why so sudden, hmm.

"Oh right, what happened to Reynard's company?" I asked to Joaquin, and he did not even doubt to tell me urgent.

"Oh what happened? Who do you think is responsible for it? pft--it's Chandria's doing so, she destroyed Reynard's company for revenge." I was expecting for a failed business trip or what, and then that happened? Chandria do that all by herself? How powerful. Is that how revenge for? Let's see if she can destroy our company. "So I'm worried about our's. And for Olivia's, I don't know if she's going to bother our son for the plan. Because if she does, all the plan will be ruin, hays--"