Chapter 15: Confused.

Chandler's PoV.

Damn this fucking life!

Sa dinami daming lugar na pwedeng paggisinganospital pa. Fvck! I couldn't help but furrowed my eyebrow. Agh--my head hurts! 

I'm at my house now and after I woke up everything were fucking messed up! But that goddamn hospital! Shit! I couldn't stop cursing at the back of my head because what happened today is too damn much for this day.

-- Flashback --

What's this freakin' fuckin' feeling?

"Agh!--" My head aches.. I can't open my eyes and when I do, I can see it's vague--also I'm feeling a bit dizzy.

"Son, are you okay?--" After I heard her voice I force my eyes to open. 

I felt the triggering inner self, controlling me not to say harsh words at her. But sike.. i laugh at the back of my mind.

"Who the hell are you talking to?" I hissed at her and move my gaze at another direction.

"Chandler, that's rude. I am talking to you, son." I didn't mind her.

I really hate her for calling me that name. tss, son my ass.

"Chandler... are you okay?" After I heard that I quickly turn my head to the person who has a very familiar voice to me.

"S-sweety? Agh--" I said when I looked at her then I held my head.

"Don't stand up, I'm just here to tell you something." What's with her? She called me by my first name, not 'sweety' then the sound of her voice looks so serious and sad. 

Why am I having a thoughts of she'll leave me and dump me. W-why? What's this new feeling of mine? Is this new or what? I feel like I already know what's going to happen..

Fvck! I can see my stepmom for stopping herself from grinning, this old lady is really in to something.

I looked at Alexandra while giving her a look of confuse. "What's wrong, sweety?" She's making me feel anxious, crap.

"Uh-uhm... Chandler." Fvck! I can already tell what will happen. For fucking sake! Why is she calling me by my first name?!

She's making me even mad and fucking confuse! I avoided her look and the hospital blanket was engulfed because I'm really feeling exasperation right now.

"Spill it out!" I shout it at no where. I don't want to shout straightly in to her face. "I'm sorry, please--" I cut my words and looked at her, she's already giving me a word that can totally make me go 'fvcked up' again!

"I'm s-sorry.."  My heart skip a beat when she apologized. "I d-don't think, l--" 

And that was the moment I was told I've heard enough.

"Leave."

"Please l-let me explain--" She is pleased while crying but i couldn't care less.

"I don't need your fucking explanation. Leave or I'll call a guard to get you out of this goddamn hospital." I gritted my teeth because of anger.

*door closed*

F--you! I want to curse at your fucking face.. but I can't! Everything is so damned!