Chapter 2

(A/N) I hope you liked the first chapter. I will try to update every day, but I do have sports so that might get in the way. Anyways, I kinda have an idea of where I'm going with this story but kinda not (if you catch my drift..you probably don't) so you'll just have to be patient with me. ALSO: just so there is no confusion, this chapter is dated TWO YEARS LATER . Hope you enjoy :)

Chapter 2

========

*TWO YEARS LATER*

I walked into the sitting room, munching on a granola bar. I promptly sauntered over to the couch and jumped onto it, resting my feet on the table in front of me.

Then I thought better of it and tucked my legs underneath me.

"What're we watchin Michelle?" I said looking at the woman sitting next to me.

Michelle was a family friend. After the fire, I had no close relatives, so I moved out to Beverly Hills to live with my old babysitter. She was like a sister to me. She had shoulder length curly red hair, dimples, and bright blue eyes.

Michelle looked at me and darted her hand out to grab the remote. "Oh nothing, just some news....," she mumbled trying to change the channel

"Tragic Fire Kills Family," was the heading on the news. That's all I saw before the tv went black.

I looked down at the leather couch studying the patterns in the material.

Michelle spoke softly "I'm sorry. I thought you wouldn't want to be reminded of the.... accident. I know they're gone and I know you miss them very much.. but I want you to know that I love you and I thank God everyday that you're alive."

I looked up at her and she pulled me into a hug, stroking my hair.

"Thank you," I whispered

DINGDONGGGG

I heard the faint sound of the doorbell. Literally, this house was huge. It had taken me awhile just to find my way from the front door to the bathroom.

I jogged on the polished marble floors to the entranceway.

DINGD-----

"OK IM RIGHT HERE CHILL YOUR T-"

I pulled the door open and my best friends Kasey and Maeve run in and jump on top of me, screaming.

"Seriously guys, I just got up have some respe-"

I get cut off yet again.

"WHY IN JESUS' NAME AREN'T YOUR BAGS PACKED WE HAVE TO LEAVE FOR THE AIRPORT IN 7 HOURS!" Kasey screams in my ear.

I give her a dirty look as I get up, brushing myself off.

Then, I let loose.

"WE'RE GOING TO MAAAGCON, WE'RE GOING TO MAAGCON," I chanted, doing a dance around the room.

Kasey and Maeve joined in and we danced around until Maeve kicked a vase and it broke.

"Every time you come here you break something," I joke, punching her arm lightly.

She pouted but it quickly turned into a full blown smile.

"C'mon you gotta pack!"

"We'll wait in the kitchen," Kasey said, dragging Maeve along out of sight.

"BE QUICK," I hear them shout as I leap up the stairs.

What to choose, hmm, what to choose.

I grab my phone and ask Siri " What is the weather going to be like in L.A for the next week?"

"Cloudy with a chance of meatballs," I hear her reply.

"Bitch," I mumble under my breath.

I hear an annoying robotic voice reply, " A female dog."

I walk into my closet and pack vans, Converse,and Flip-flops. You know, shoes..

Then I throw in shorts, tank tops, sweatshirts, and bathing suits.

I grab a pair of leggings and put them on with a pair of Uggs and an Obey shirt. I throw my hair into a messy bun and walk down the stairs with my suitcases.

...At least, I attempted to.

My bags were too heavy and ended up slipping out of my hands and crashing down the stairs.

I cursed under my breath.

Maeve came skipping in.

"Oh good, you're ready!"

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

Kasey and Michelle came walking into the front entrance, Kasey walking over to us, and Michelle dangling keys off her fingers.

"You ready to go?" She asked.

"HELL YEAH," We all screamed, grabbing our bags and running out the door.

Michelle chuckled and loaded our bags into the car.

(A/N) Sorry if this was bad but if you liked it maybe vote or comment? Lol idk but I might update tomorrow so.. yeah

:)