Chapter 13

Chapter 13

---------------

The rest of the day I was in a bad mood, taking my anger out on everyone.

For example, when we were eating dinner, I snapped at Hayes for asking for the salt.

So you can imagine that going to bed was a relief for me.

I trudged up the stairs and walked down the hallway to my room, hearing strange noises coming from it.

I walked into the room and stopped when I saw Taylor on the bed with a random blonde girl.

Taylor's eyes widened when he saw me.

I wasn't even jealous or anything.

But, how dare he do this in my room.

Yes, my room. This is just as much my room as his, and right now I just wanted to sleep in MY room.

"Get the fuck out," I growled at the girl.

She smirked at me.

"Aww, jealous you're not getting some? I mean you didn't get that far with him last night," she spoke mockingly.

I smiled sweetly at her.

"I'm not in a very good mood today. And frankly, your bullshit just put me in an even worse mood."

She opened her mouth to say something but I interrupted her.

"But you know what? I pity you. You can't go to sleep at night without knowing you've blowed a guy. It's really sad that you would be that low and give yourself to guys that easily. Because you know what? Guys suck. And one day you're going to like a guy, hell, fall in love with a guy, and he might not want you. And it's going to hurt."

I glared at them, especially Taylor, and spun on my heel, slamming the door behind me.

I sat on the stairs and sighed, feeling someone sit next to me.

"Rough day?" Cam asked.

"You have no idea.." I said.

"You should go to sleep then-"

"Taylor's doing a girl in the room," I cut him off.

"Wanna sleep with me?" He asked.

I turned around and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Stay on your own side of the bed," I warned.

"Don't worry, I'll keep my hands to myself," he laughed pulling me up.

I crawled into the bed, keeping a safe distance from him.

I closed my eyes and felt the bed shift as he laid down.

He stayed far enough away, but just as I drifted off to sleep, I felt him move closer and drape an arm around me.

--------------------------------------------

The next morning, I was walking down to get breakfast when my phone exploded with mentions.

I unlocked my phone and saw a picture of me and Cam sleeping, posted by Nash.

No.

No.

Not again.

Some of the comments said how cute we looked and I tweeted, saying we were just friends.

Someone replied to my picture and I read the comment, grief filling me.

@angelrosexo: Liar. What a slut. First she does Taylor now Cam?

I dropped my phone, hearing it crack against the wood stairs.

Hayes comes running and looks at me.

"Shit," he says, before running out of the room, all the comments disappearing from the screen of my cracked phone.

He deleted the picture.

He comes back over to me and hugs me tightly, whispering that everything will be ok.

I smiled sadly and watched him walk away.

I wasn't sad.

I was numb.

I walked towards the door, not grabbing my phone, not bothering to say goodbye.

I opened the front door, seeing a girl and boy about my age about to walk in.

My heart thudded loudly, and I was sure the guy in front of me could hear it.

"Shawn?"

---------------------------------------------

(A/N) lalalala. haha cliffhanger.

I feel like these are getting shorter😂

Ill try to make them longer.

Comment, Vote?

Ily guys so much, thanks for 62 reads!

💕