Chapter 3

(A/N) Lol I kinda realized my mistake. They live in Beverly Hills and they're flying to LA even though that'a kinda close. Yeah just go along with it.

Chapter 3

➰➰➰

I looked out the window as the ground slowly faded from sight, clouds taking its place.

I leaned my head back against the seat on the plane and put my headphones in.

I was slowly drifting off when I felt persistent poking in my side.

"Megan...," it was Maeve.

She was afraid of flying in a plane.

I opened my eyes and sighed, handing her my pillow and telling her to listen to music or watch some Magcon videos. She settled in and I smiled, looking out the window once more, noticing that we were lower than before.

"Flight 275 will be landing in five minutes," said a voice over the speakers.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

As Maeve, Kasey and I wheeled our cases through the door to the airport, we all gasped.

To say LA was beautiful would be an understatement.

A big,fat, understatement.

The sky was piercingly blue and filled with a few fluffy white clouds, palm trees swaying in the slight breeze. Some buildings in the distance were tall and bright, towering over others.

"Zam," Kasey muttered.

Maeve and I laughed.

A sleek white limo pulled up to the curb, and a man got out.

"Is your guardian Michelle?" the man asked looking at me.

"Yes, sir," I replied.

He laughed. "No need to call me that. Call me Milo. Michelle has asked me to escort you to your hotel, which, might I say, is one of the finest hotels in LA."

We all looked at each other excitedly.

"Hop in," Milo said, opening the doors.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The hotel was indeed, fine.

Very fine.

It was huge. It had to have at least ten floors, with an atrium at the bottom.

There were also tons of girls milling around the area, waiting for something.

We checked in at the front desk and the lady handed us our room key.

"Are you guys here for the Magcon tour?" She asked us.

We nodded.

She looked around and then motioned us to come closer. "Rumors are that they're staying in this hotel on the ninth floor, but shhhh, you didn't hear it from me."

" What floor are we staying on," I asked slowly, looking at Kasey who had our room key and number in her hand.

"..........the NINTH," she said excitedly.

And loudly, if I may say so myself.

"Shhhhh," Maeve said motioning to the girls around us.

"I don't think anybody knows yet except for us," Maeve said quietly. " So we should go unpack before it gets crazy."

We took the elevator and hit the button for the ninth floor.

"Ding!"

We had reached our destination.