Chapter 22

(A/N) Sorry for not updating. But just please don't complain about when I update. I know most of you don't but this week and last I had a bunch of tests to study for so I was pretty busy.

Chapter 22

:::::::::::::::

Someone buzzed us in.

I was in the lobby, which yeah, seemed normal, but from the screeching I could hear upstairs, I knew I was gonna be in for a rude awakening.

The doctor walked over to the front desk, and the doors shut, various clicking coming from them as tons of locks shut.

The doctor briefly talked to a nurse and then nervously looked over at me.

I stood up and walked toward them.

The lady introduced herself.

"I'm Amanda and I you'll follow mE, well be on our way."

I slightly nodded and followed her as she stuck a key into the elevator and pressed the up button.

As we waited for the elevator she asked,

"Do you have any questions, concerns?"

I shook my head but then stopped, looking at the doctor.

"Actually yes I do." We stepped into the elevator.

The lady looked at me expectantly, waiting for me to go on.

"Why the hell am I here?" I spoke harshly, asking a question I had asked more than a few times that nobody seemed to answer.

She pursed her lips.

"We were informed you needed to be carefully looked after. Our facility is one of the best in the country."

The doors dinged open and she led me down a long corridor filled with fluorescent lights.

She showed me the common room, where there was a group of girls performing strange rituals on dolls, some old men who were cackling away in a corner, and a girl who sat in a chair, staring at nothing while pulling tufts of hair out of her scalp. I was led to my room, and shut the door on everyone, taking in the hard bed and metal bars surrounding the windows.

I wondered if I would turn insane from being in this place.....

-----------------------------------------------

(A/N) sorry this is so short! Lmao faillll

I'm trying to end this story because I'm stupid and have to finish another story and I'm in progress of making a luke hemmings one.

Aight

Bye

❌❌🌚🌝❌❌