Chapter 5

(A/N) Haha the Magcon boys are actually in this chapter. I might only focus specifically on three or four, but i will try to have all of them involved.

:)

Chapter5

[][][][][][]

I looked around, panic filling my chest, and saw that my friends expressions mirrored mine.

I looked down at my legs, hoping that they could only see the part of my body that was submerged.

Nash broke the awkward silence and gave a little wave.

"Hey."

The other boys all waved and started to introduce themselves, but Kasey held up a finger.

"We know who you are."

"I kinda figured that, judging by your faces when we walked in," Matt said, laughing. Then he started to pull off his shirt.

I hadn't noticed they were wearing full clothes. But, then again, I hadn't noticed much since they came in.

All the boys started to take their shirts off, us just watching them awkwardly.

Taylor took his shirt off and started waving it in the air, whooping.

Then Taylor,Hayes,Nash,Cameron, and Carter cannonballed into the pool, splashing us with water.

Matt, Shawn, Jacob, Jack and Jack soon followed.

"Oh it's on!" I yelled splashing the nearest person, who happened to be Nash, right in the face.

Kasey splashed Jacob and Maeve splashed Carter.

Nash emitted a loud war cry and with Taylor on his back, charges toward me.

OHH but I was ready. My momma didn't make me take swimming lessons for nothing. I smiled and dove under, swimming towards the deep end, and sitting at the bottom and holding my breath.

The commotion above me stopped. I faintly heard someone saying something (my name?) and then swam to the shallow end, popping up behind Shawn.

"Hi!" I yelled in his ear.

"What the..?!"

He turned around almost hitting me in the face.

"We thought you drowned or something," he said with a concerned tone.

"She's skilled at anything that involves water," Kasey said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Cartahhhh stopp," Maeve screeched at Carter, who was still splashing her.

Everyone laughed.

I climbed out of the pool and quickly wrapped the towel around myself, checking the time on my phone.

"I hate to be a party pooper, but I really need to eat," I said, my stomach grumbling loudly.

"I would ask if you wanna come to dinner with us but we have rehearsals and stupid shit to do," Jack G said.

I gave him a confused look.

"Our managers planned it," Jack J explained, running a hand through his hair and sighing.

"See you around"

"Adios"

"Later"

Maeve, Kasey and I all said our forms of goodbyes as we walked, smiling, out of the pool.

As soon as we got back to our room we started jumping.

"I LITERALLY CANNOT BELIEVE THAT EVEN HAPPENED," Kasey said.

"I KNOW. CARTER IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND HE WAS SO NICE TO ME!" Maeve said, sighing.

"I wonder if they'll remember us tomorrow," I said.

Maeve and Kasey shrugged.

"They-"

Maeve was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"I got it!" I called out, heading towards the door.

I opened it and a Taylor Caniff who had been leaning on the door fell in.

Literally.

"And so we meet again princess," he said smiling down at me.

I was about to smile back or say something cool when he chucked my shirt at me.

"Probably should've remembered this," he said in a rude tone and walked off.

I stood there with the door open just staring at the spot where he had just been.

That was rude.

I closed the door but something stopped it.

I looked down and a shoe was there.

I sighed,

"What do you want???" I said looking at Taylor again.

He laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked slowly, wondering how mentally unstable he was.

He reached out and pulled me into a hug.

"It was a prank." He said chuckling.

"Well I did not find it funny," i huffed, putting my hands on my hips.

He stood there for a minute smiling, then walked backwards down the hall, saluting me.

I leaned out the door and gave him a tiny wave.

Then I slammed it shut and stalked into the living room.

"Taylor just pranked me," I announced.

"What?" Kasey asked.

I told them what happened.

"That's not really a prank," Maeve said, looking down at her phone.

I shrugged

"Why are they so beautiful and nice and..," I stopped, letting it sink in that I had just seen 10/10 of the Magcon boys.

At a pool.

Shirtless.

And I was going to see them again.

Tomorrow.

How is my head not bursting?

I sat down and began to watch a movie with my best friends, wondering what tomorrow would bring.