Chapter 4

(A/N) haha I hope you liked that chapter and its cliffhanger ending...yeah hopefully this chapter will be more interesting 😏

Chapter 4
............

Haha I know you all were expecting the Magcon boys to be waiting outside the elevator or down the hall....

And to be honest.. Me and my friends kinda were too.

But all we saw when we walked out of the elevator was a bodyguard standing in the middle of the hallway to our right.

"What's our room number," I whispered as we stood outside the elevator trying to figure out which way to go, the bodyguards eyes boring into us.

Maeve looked down at the paper and jerked her head toward the body guard.

"That way."

We marched toward the guard, and what a sight we were.

Dragging our MANY suitcases behind us, we were a sight to behold.

We attempted to stumble/walk past the guard but he grunted and stepped in front of us.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Our room is that way and these suitcases are hurtin my hands so If you'd move, that'd be great," Kasey said sassily, then added a shaky,

"Thanks."

The guy stood there for who knows how long and then grunted, moving to the side.

"No funny business," he said glaring at each of us.

"Yes sir," I said, saluting him, then continuing to walk- I mean, stumble, down the hall.

We were all panting by the time we got to our room.

Maeve slid the card through the slot and the door beeped and opened.

"I think this is the wrong room," Kasey said staring at the monstrous suite in front of us.

"No dummy, the card doesn't work in any other rooms," Maeve said laughing.

Suddenly our moods dropped.

"I bet we won't even see the Magcon boys at the hotel, there's probably really tight security," Kasey said sadly.

Maeve and I muttered our agreements.

We all trudged into the room, found our rooms, and began to unpack.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

"I'm soooooo boreddd," Maeve said walking into my room and jumping on the bed.

"We should go to the pool!" Kasey said, walking in.

"Won't it be crowded?" I asked.

Then I rolled my eyes.

"Plus, I don't want to deal with all those girls."

Kasey and Maeve smirked at each other.

"Michelle got us a platinum membership," Maeve said slowly, dragging out the sentence to make sure I understood.

Now Kasey spoke up.

"If you're staying on the ninth floor and have a platinum membership, you have access to a VIP pool area!"

"Sweet lord JESUS, is there anything this hotel doesn't have?" I asked in disbelief.

"Well Michelle being rich really helps alot," Kasey said.

I laughed and shoved them towards the door.

"I'm trying to get ready freaks!"

I closed the door and put on a teal bikini and put on a large t-shirt over it.

Then I shoved my feet into flip flops, grabbed a towel and walked into the sitting room.

Maeve was wearing a pretty strapless pink bikini and Kasey was wearing a cross strapped neon yellow bikini top and black bottoms.

"Leggo," I said, grabbing the card and running out the door.

I ran down the hallway and heard laughter from behind me.

"It's this way!" Maeve shouts.

"OH RIGHT! I KNEW THAT!" I shout as I run back towards them and towards a fancy looking door.

We open the door... and there's nobody there.

"HALLELUJAH," Kasey shouts running and jumping into the pool.

Me and Maeve take running starts and join her in the water.

Bubbles rise up around Kasey.

"Oops," she says blushing.

"OMIGOD," I shout and then start laughing really hard.

I stop when I hear the door click open.

We whip our heads around to be met with the stares of ten beautiful boys. The reasons we came to LA in the first place.

I break the tension.

"Holy shit.."

(A/N) don't kill me for this ending...
I have to go to soccer practice but ill probably update this later tonight

:)))