Chapter 7

(A/N) Yeah I don't really know what this chapters gonna be about ,I'm just gonna go with the flow. Oh also

MEGAN IS THE MAIN CHARACTER SO IF I DONT SAY WHO'S POV IT IS ITS MEGAN'S AND IM GOING TO BE WRITING IN HER POV MOST OF THE TIME and you'll be able to tell if its not in her POV

Vote, Comment?💎

:)

Chapter 7

〰〰

I woke to sunshine shining in through the hotel bedroom window.

I walked to the kitchen, already hearing the other girls getting ready for Magcon.

I yawned and sat down at the kitchen counter, putting two pieces of toast in the toaster and grabbing a banana.

While I waited for the toast to pop up, I went to Kasey's bathroom to see how she was doing.

I walked in and she made a creepy face in the mirror.

"How do I look?"

She straightened her hair and had her eyelashes curled with mascara on.

She was wearing a cute floral tank top under overall type things, and sperrys.

"You look amazing !" I shouted twirling her around.

She laughed.

I walked to check on Maeve but the bathroom door was locked.

I shrugged and heard my toast pop back up. I speeded into the kitchen and grabbed my toast, spreading Nutella on them.

Kasey joined me, sitting on a stool next to me checking her twitter.

"Yo, yo,yo!"

Maeve walked in wearing a white crop top that said 'I'm chill' on it and black high waisted shorts with a chunky belt and black vans.

Her hair was in a high ponytail flowing down her back in neat waves. She had some mascara and top eyeliner on.

"Ahem flawless, would you like to eat breakfast?" I asked her chuckling.

"Why thank you kind sir," she joked, giving me a curtsy.

"I'm sure I look like one," I said.

"Go get ready!" Kasey said, shooing me away.

I ended up choosing a white, loose, flowy tank top that said 5 seconds of summer on it and orange ripped jean shorts and white high topped converse. I curled my hair into beach waves and put on an orange bandana(except I wore it as a headband) and put on a little bit of eyeliner.

I grabbed my phone was about to walk out when I remembered my ticket.

That would be helpful.

We walked down the hallway to the elevator and pressed the button for the first floor.

It was hard to contain my excitement. When I was nervous, I usually bit my lip and looked at my nails, which, which by the way, were totally not interesting

When Kasey was nervous, she paced around, just randomly making odd sounds and random talk.

And when Maeve was nervous, she just babbled on and on.

Seriously, you could not get that girl to stop talking.

I walked out of the elevator and outside the hotel, looking around for our ride.

A valet guy ran up to me.

"Are you Megan?" He asked.

"Yeah.. why?"

"This is for you'"

He handed me a set of keys and pointed to a car a little ways down the street. We all craned our heads to look at it.

"No way..." Maeve breathed.

"I CALL SHOTGUN!" Kasey shouted, sprinting towards the car.

"Dammit!" Maeve said running after her.

I guess I was driving a silver 2014 Porsche Boxter today.

(Basically, its a Porsche/convertible)

I walked over and clicked the unlock button.

I slid into the drivers seat and the girls slid into the car.

"Lets get this bad boy started," I smirked, shoving the key in the ignition and turning it.

The car made a low purring sound and as soon as I hit the gas the tiniest bit, it went 30 mph.

I smiled as I flew through the streets of LA, the girls screaming and holding on for dear life.

"MEGAN YOU'RE GONNA GET US ARRESTED." Kasey screamed from the passenger seat.

I laughed and drove faster, pulling into a parking spot right near the building where Magcon was being held.

I jumped out and locked the car.

We all looked at each other and screamed quietly, then ran toward the building.