IMPORTANT PLS READ

Ok so I'm so very sorry for leaving the story like that. It was so selfish of me and I have some things I would like to address in this note. The main reason I left the book at that ending was because I was upset about something. I don't quite remember because It was so long ago (again,sorry) but I'm pretty sure it was just after I'd found out that Magcon was breaking up. Not completely breaking up, but that Nash ,Hayes , Carter , and Cameron were leaving. I literally stayed up all night crying my eyes out and then a day or two after, I rage ended this because I was "so done". Also, I got so lazy and angry with how it was turning out. I became frustrated with my writing because I was comparing it to all these amazing books with like 2 million reads. I didn't find time to update, and honestly wasn't sure if i wanted to continue or if anyone even liked my book. Also, I asked if I should continue the book and I got I think 1-2 comments, so I wasn't very encouraged by that. I know I'd like to write things on Wattpad but sometimes I become so lazy and don't know how to express my thoughts. I don't want to force myself to write things, I want to write things because I want to. So I'm going to try and finish this story at least, because I hate the way I left it and want to fix errors and at least make it better. it's so not fair to the people who were reading it and constantly voting and giving positive feedback. Im so sorry, and now for some more positive news........

IM FINISHING THE BOOK.

I'm sorry for those of you who read it and came upon my rage enduced ending. Anyways, the update may not be until next week bc CHRISTMAS BREAK 🎄🎁🎉🎉🎉 . I'll start off small editing and then work my way from there. I honestly have no idea how this will turn out, but for those of you who have read this note, thank you, I'm sorry, and thanks for reading this long thingie.

Happy holidays,
M