Chapter 15

Chapter 15

---------------

Shawn's POV

A scream flew out from my mouth, as I stood there watching the scene in front of me.

Kasey and Maeve were sobbing and the rest of the boys had their heads hung,probably tears in their eyes.

Cameron was the only one who really moved.

He sprang forward towards the bed and leaned over Megan, mumbling incoherent words.

He folded his hands together and started doing chest compressions, begging her to breathe.

He had a rhythm going.

Push.

One,two.

Push.

Cameron stopped after a minute or so, checking her pulse and heartbeat.

Nothing.

He swore and leaned over to her lips.

What the hell?

He gently opened her mouth and started blowing air into her mouth.

Something inside me was furious.

It looked like he was kissing her...

Sorta.

After a minute he checked her heartbeat again.

"SHES BREATHING!" he yelled.

"Someone get a nurse!" Kasey screamed,suddenly paying attention.

Nash and Matt ran out of the room, going to find a nurse.

I was still I'm the same spot, in shock of what had (is still) happening.

Suddenly, Megan took in a shaky breath.

But still her eyes did not open.

I wish they would. I would do anything to see those beautiful eyes again.

Godammit,I had a girlfriend.

But these thoughts did not stop,popping into my head one after another.

Don't die, I missed you.

I shouldn't have left you.

The sound of hurried footsteps interrupted my thinking, and I looked up to see several nurses rushing into the room, pushing Cameron away and wheeling her bed out of the room.

One of the nurses stayed and briefly talked to Cam.

"Are you her boyfriend?" She asked gently.

Boyfriend?!

Cam? No way..

"No.." Cameron said, looking down.

Thank god.

The nurse frowned.

"Oh.. Well what you did was very brave, we're going to do everything we can to keep her alive."

Cam nodded, still looking down.

The nurse left and all of us were ushered out into the waiting room, told to "hang in there."

We were waiting for not even an hour, when a doctor came out and told us Megan was alive and stabilized.

"She was found two days ago with severe injuries to her head and stomach. It looks like someone abused her because of the face injuries and kicks to the stomach.