The Secret Compartment.

Aisha's POV

Reaching inside, I realise there are small lids on all twelve of the compartments. Peering in, I can hardly see anything.

"Yo Lou." I say without turning around. "Can I borrow your glowing finger?"

"Umm.." he hums, before I am gently moved to the side and a glowing hand is thrust into the darkness inside the box. 

"Thanks." I say with a smile, before peering in once again. "Y'okay guys. How am I gonna do this. Hmm.. ok. I'll go around the circle starting with Liam." Carefully I lift the lid off the fist area that is labeled Soldier, and reach inside. Immediately my hand hits something hard. Gently I wrap my fingers around what appears to be a handle and pull it out. And keep pulling. And some more. Finally I am left with a full sword in my hand. 

"Woah. How'd that fit in there?!" A scraping sound distracts me as Liam shoots up from his chair.

"That's mine." he says with an intense look on his face. Carefully I flip it, offering him the handle. In a quick, decisive movement he reaches out and grabs the sword. In a swift down stroke he slices the sword through the air.

"Careful Liam." warns Louis, grabbing my shoulders and pulling me back behind him. "We don't wanna hurt anyone with that pointy thing." Giggling slightly, I tug on Louis' arm.

"He knows what he is doing." I say confidently, gesturing at Liam who is now doing some fancy sword moves. "It's in his blood." Leaving Liam to his fancy footwork and fencing skills, I head back towards the open chest. Leaning in, I look into the Soldier's compartment again. 

"There appears to be something else in there." I muse underneath my breath. Awkwardly I try to lift it out but it appears too heavy. 

"Let me help." says a voice behind me making me jump. Two arms appear either side of me and the person easily lifts out the object. 

"Thanks Louis." I say with a smirk, knowing exactly who is behind me. 

"No prob." he says with a smile, placing the cloth wrapped object on the table. Now that it is out of the chest, I realise how huge it is. 

"How the hell did that fit in there?" queries Kate, staring intently at the bundle as though she expects it to spill all it's secrets. 

"The letter did say the chest is magical." pipes up Niall.

"HEY LIAM!" screeches Harry, successfully snapping Liam out of his 'crazy sword adoration' mode. "This is yours." Again Liam gets that intense look on his face, before he reaches out and pulls the cloth off. Underneath is the most amazing armour I have ever seen and is a pure white colour. It also looks as though it will fit him exactly. Now that Liam is reunited with his stuff, I head over to the box and pull out the final object, a small book. Chucking it quickly at Louis knowing he will give it to Liam, I pull the next lid off. Unseen (male). As with the previous compartment I can't see anything, so I just reach inside feeling around. Something catches my hand and I make a startled noise, quickly withdrawing my hand. 

"What?" asks Sophie, glancing at me and looking concerned.

"Nothing." I say sheepishly. "I just got a fright." Confidently I reach back in and pull out the object.  I pull out something wrapped in cloth. Turning I see Zayn has the same intense look in his eye as Liam had. Almost as though this a ritual, I pass him the small bundle. Handling it delicately, he pulls the cloth off, leaving him with twin blades. The actual blade of it is an iridescent black and extremely thin and pointy, and the handle glows a gold colour. Holding them on an angle it is easy to see that these blades are only about as long as his forearm, or a tad longer. Fluidly he does some quick stabs and slices. Surprisingly the swords begin to move faster and faster until Zayn is moving at an unnatural pace and the knives are just a blur. As quickly as he starts he stops, coming to an immediate stillness, before lowering the swords. Awestruck we all stare at him, amazed at his show of skill.