Will.

Chelsea's POV

Well swimming was interesting. Kate decided she didn't want to go in the pool and got angry, accidentally making the teacher fall asleep. Luckily Miss Otto has recently had a baby and most of the students put the weird stunt down to her not having enough sleep at all. Needless to say we left. Now myself, Niall, Sophie and Kate are wandering around the hallways waiting for the bell to ring signalling the next class. 

"Where are we going exactly?" asks Sophie who looks slightly frazzled. I'm still completely blown away by the fact Aisha woke up speaking Latin. It's so odd. I send a sympathetic look her way and she smiles back. I know she is worried. A sudden thought occurs to me and a slow smile spreads over my face. 

"What?" asks Niall. He is beginning to recognise my facial expressions. 

"I know what we can do." I say slowly. "Let's go see how distracted Christina and Liam are. They have the same class right?" And I grin wickedly.

"Yes!" exclaims Niall jumping into the air and fist pumping. 

"No." says Sophie with a firm shake of her head. Niall turns on her with a look of outrage on his face, but at Sophie's look he just pouts. 

"It's ok babe." I say to him grabbing his hand. "We can do it another time. Without telling Sophie." I whisper this last part, but I have a feeling Sophie heard since she glares at me. I just cheekily poke my tongue out at her. Together we all carry on our way, laughing and joking.

Will's POV

So.. this school is interesting. Oh! I met Louis and Harry again. I haven't seen them in years. Smiling gently I look at said boys. Louis is leaning against Harry and has the girl, Aisha, in his lap. Their relationship is one I find unusual. Often it seems as though they are having silent conversations, ones I can't follow. I'm used to Harry and Louis being close and understanding each other to a point but the depth that this connection goes now is... odd. I am beginning to feel just a tad left out. As soon as I think this Aisha's head snaps to me. It's like she read my mind. Creepy.. A small smile had made its way on to her face but when I think that it slides off. Lou peers down at the girl then at me, but she just shakes her head. Looking at him she smiles gently then turns to me. 

"So Will." she starts. "Why don't you stop being so anti-social and come sit over here. It's not Louis' fault that he becomes rather uncomfortable to be around sometimes." And she lets out a gentle laugh, while Lou reacts in outrage.

"Hey!" he shrieks, before tipping her out of his lap. She tumbles forward, but turns so she rolls on her shoulder. Sitting up Aisha laughs loudly, although I can see a look of pain in her eyes, which she quickly hides. 

"Meanie." she states, poking her tongue out at Louis. Scooting she comes and sits closer to me, before leaning on my side. 

"You won't be mean to me will you?" she says staring up at me, her face set in a puppy dog expression. Her ears have drooped and she pouts with her lower lip slightly.

"Umm.. uhh... umm... noo. Of course not." I stutter out. 

"Good." she replies with a slight giggle. Louis rolls his eyes and leans on Harry. I'm amazed at how little we have done this class. I thought it was supposed to be hard. 

"This class is hard. The thing is everyone has to get to know each other so that we can analyse their weaknesses for the first week." she says but then widens her eyes, and she slaps her left hand over her mouth. My own eyes widen as I realise I never said that out loud. 

"Umm..." she stammers. 

"I was thinking that." I say slowly.

"I know!" she starts and then a thought crosses her face. "It was uhh.. written all over your face. I guessed." She looks away quickly and I know she is lying but I don't know how that is possible.