ONE

Brandon's Pov

I had arrived to School and Parked my Car,I actually feel Nervous Since it's been two years that I been away

Would people still remember me or do they even know I exist?

I'm sure Archie has talked about me,he may have been mad at me all those years but he can't hide the fact that he has a brother.

I walked out my car and Looked at the school,It's so much different then the one at Chicago.Yet again this is Riverdale.

I walked into School and it didn't take long for people to quite down and look at my direction.

The halls were no longer fill of Laughter or Talking,instead silence.Everyone's attention was on me.

I had no idea why they were looking at me.I'm guessing they all know me or at least saw me at the river on Saturday.

I began walking and the only thing I heard were just my footsteps.I heard people whispering and pointing at me.

I Turned around and looked at everyone.
"What never seen a new kid?Go back to your things,and If I hear rumors about me I won't hesitate to do something."I glared at them.

They quickly went back to their things while I walked to my locker.

I placed my bag down and Put in my combination,when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I Turned around and was met with a Girl with dark black hair and Brown eyes holding a Box.

"May I help you?"I asked

"Yea sorry but you placed your Bag in front of my locker."She said Pointing at my Bag.

"I'm sorry about that."I said while bending down and picking up my bag.

"It's ok.You must be new?"She asked while Opening her locker.

"Yea I am,I just moved here Yesterday"

"From where?"she asked

"Chicago,I actually only came here for a year or so."

"Hopefully you like it.I'm new as well this is my second day here after all."

"Well actually I use to live here two years ago."

"Really and why did you move back.Sorry I'm asking so many questions but I think me and you could be friends and you remind me of someone."

"It's ok and I move back because my brother and Dad live here along with my friends."

"Well at least I know you missed them..."

"Oh I'm Brandon Andrews."

"Andrews?as in Related to Archie Andrews?