TEN

cupidfangirl

Later that day Brandon got informed that Betty and other kids from riverdale were going to help look for Polly

Later that day Brandon got informed that Betty and other kids from riverdale were going to help look for Polly.He smiled at himself and looked down at his phone,his lip curled up to a smirk.

He decided to help Betty look for Polly,but he also decided to tell Cheryl about the search.I mean he technically already exposed the truth about Polly breaking out of the Sisters Home.

He walked towards Cheryl and hugged her

"You and your parents ready to head out?"he asked the redhead

"We sure are.We have to find her and see if she was really behind Jason's Murder."

Brandon's smiled faded and looked at his girlfriend

"I don't think she had anything to do with it...now that I think about it."

Cheryl rolled her eyes and looked at Brandon with disappointment.

"Now you're on her side?"

"No Cher,i just think that Polly isn't crazy enough to kill the person she loves."

"You may think that, but I think differently."

Brandon removed his arms from Cheryl's embrace.Cheryl looked at her boyfriend and raised an eyebrow.

"If you think that way...then I'm not helping,I should've never told you anything."

Brandon turned around and walked up to Cheryl's bedroom door.

"So you're going to walk out on me...on Jason.I thought he was your best friend."Cheryl said as her voice cracked.Brandon turned around and looked at her

"Yeah,he was, but now he's gone,But Polly isn't,and I was wrong in helping you and your Family,The Cooper's are my family and Polly needs me and her family, more then anything now."

Cheryl walked up to Brandon and slapped him right across the face.Brandon held his Left cheek, he looked at Cheryl with furious eyes.Cheryl gasped and put her hands over her mouth, tears sliding down.

"I-I'm sorry,I didn't mean t-"

Brandon interrupted her

"No,you did mean It.I'm sorry Cheryl but I can't do this right now."

He walked out the door and ran downstairs.

Penelope and Clifford came out and watched as Brandon walked up to the Front door.

"Brandon?Now what is happening?And what happened to your Cheek?"Clifford asked.

"Look Clifford the only thing I could says that I won't be helping you."

Without any other Words he walked out the Mansion and drove off.

***