BODY DOUBLE

Brandon and Cheryl were now inside of Weatherbee's office

Brandon looked to his right and saw some of the student looking in.

Weatherbee also saw and decided to Cover the window up.

"To Clarify,I didn't mean I was guilty of killing Jason.I love him more than I do myself.But I am guilty of lying about what happened on July fourth."Cheryl spoke,Brandon couldn't believe what he just heard.

But he knew Cheryl,wouldn't like what his Evidence is.

"The autopsy puts his death about July 11th.When was the last time you saw your brother?"

Brandon held Cheryl's Hand and looked at her.

Cheryl sighed and looked at the sheriff.

"It was July fourth.I don't know what happened the week after that,but..."Cheryl was cut off my the sheriff

Brandon looked at The sheriff with anger in his eyes.

"Cheryl,in your own words,what happened at sweetwater river?"

Cheryl gave Brandon's hand a squeeze and proceeded to speak.

"The plan was bananas,even for me.Jason wanted to leave Riverdale and never come back.He asked for my help to stage a tragic accident,so that our mom and dad wouldn't come after him."

Brandon was beyond confused,why would Jason wanna leave.

"Our story would be we went for an early morning boat ride,and the boat tipped,and capsized,and Jason drowned.in fact,we made it to the other side dry as bones.We said goodbye on the greendale side of sweetwater river."

Brandon couldn't help but sigh at this,Now he knows why he has to confess.

Cheryl continued to speak

"He promised he'd call me as soon as he was in a place where he couldn't be reached or pulled back by our parents.One month at the most.Every day,I waited for him to call,For an email."

Brandon gave Cheryl's Hand another small squeeze and then looked at Keller.

"You tell anyone about the plan?any way that you can corroborate it?."Keller asked and Brandon wanted to Punch Keller for making Cheryl feel even worse.

Since he was making Cheryl nervous and sad

"And you have no idea why your brother wanted to run away,Fake his own death?Doesn't that seem cruel?"

For Brandon the only thing cruel here was only Keller.How could he be asking all these questions and yet somehow trying to blame Cheryl

Cheryl shock her head and talked

"No,he wasn't...Jason wasn't cruel."Cheryl was about to brake down into tears.

Brandon turned to Cheryl and pulled her into his Chest,he knew exactly that Cheryl was feeling overwhelmed.